Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (Sun 21st Sep)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose has to play based on this season's performances, he will have Chadli to help close down the left side and i think it will be Dier - Kaboul - Jan - Rose backline. If Kaboul is available (not injured/suspended - i've been following the team news from a distance lately)

For some reason i think Dembele has made an impression on Poch so he'll start, Paulinho i hope and think won't. Stambouli or Capoue next to Dembele with Eriksen and Lamela

Up front - Ade for sure , Soldado is done i think and Kane will probably be thrown in at 65 mins give or take

Havent seen a lot of West Brom this year, how are they playing ?

My line up

---------------lloris--------------
Dier----faz---vert----davies---
------------capoue------------------
-------------------dembele-------------
Lennon--------eriksen------lamela
------------------adebayor---------------

My line up

---------------lloris--------------
Dier----faz---vert----davies---
------------capoue------------------
-------------------dembele-------------
Lennon--------eriksen------lamela
------------------adebayor---------------

Your possibly right that this is our best starting line up, and that's why at best we will finish 7th. Depressing really !!

Your possibly right that this is our best starting line up, and that's why at best we will finish 7th. Depressing really !!
Seriously, what's your problem? Why are you always putting the team down and moaning about how shit we are whenever you post something? I've never seen you post anything constructive at all.

Seriously, what's your problem? Why are you always putting the team down and moaning about how shit we are whenever you post something? I've never seen you post anything constructive at all.

it's because he's a thick cunt who should just be roundly sin binned everytime he pokes his stupid fucking head up out from under his rock

he's a cancer

Maybe 'cos it's that i'm off to this one... but I reckon it could be one of those weird random games where the atmosphere and players just 'click' and everyone has a fine ol'time, singing their hearts out for no apparent reason, and the players start spraying the ball around with gay abandon and cruise to a resounding old style thumping of the opposition!!

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world club will be as one..
."

Maybe 'cos it's that i'm off to this one... but I reckon it could be one of those weird random games where the atmosphere and players just 'click' and everyone has a fine ol'time, singing their hearts out for no apparent reason, and the players start spraying the ball around with gay abandon and cruise to a resounding old style thumping of the opposition!!

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world club will be as one..
."

you had me at gay abandon lol :fingers:

Lloris
Dier Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Capoue Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Adebayor

Vorm Fazio Davies Stambouli Bentaleb Kane Soldado​