Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everybody cool your shit on Bentaleb.

He looked great today, but I'd rather not hype him up too soon.
Fucking hilarious people saying he should start against West Brom. He was brilliant when he came on against Southampton but fucking hell people need to calm down lol

I'll be happy with the same team, if Dembele is not fit play Capoue.

Really curious to see Chadli play as striker. I know he can do it and I think if he has any long term future with us it will be as a striker or playing right behind the striker. With Ade playing two games this week already I'd love to see him rested. My squad would be
Lloris
Walker Daws Chiriches Rose
Capoue
Lamela Eriksen Holtby
Soldado Chadli

GET IN THERE!!! We smash em 4-1 Robbie with a brace, Chadli and Eriksen to score. Shane Long with consolation goal.

Completely agreed on Chadli up top. Feel he could do a great job up there, and you're absolutely right that Ade will need a rest at some point.

As for central midfield, Dembele is likely to feature again with Sandro and Paulie out and Capoue clearly filling in as a CB sub due to having no other healthy options at the moment. Frankly pleased to see him held to bench while Bentaleb was blooded yesterday. The risks we've taken with previous management pertaining to the back line already this season are absolutely infuriating.

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot but ill try anyway. Is there any chance to get hold of a ticket for this game? Im a international student that didnt go home for xmas and have to spend my holidays on campus alone..
Watching a game on WHL would be a dream for me. Singing and shouting for 2 hours straight for my team would be the best Xmas I could imagine now:)
Another question. Is there a way to become a 1882 member?

I know this is a long shot but ill try anyway. Is there any chance to get hold of a ticket for this game? Im a international student that didnt go home for xmas and have to spend my holidays on campus alone..
Watching a game on WHL would be a dream for me. Singing and shouting for 2 hours straight for my team would be the best Xmas I could imagine now:)

Somebody hook this dude uuuup.

Good luck, I hope you find one.

Its odd that for the amount of people who were so aggressively against AVB going, no one, in the last three match threads, has named an AVB line up.

If sacking AVB was a huge mistake, and Sherwood should'nt be in charge, please stop putting Ade in your team.

Last edited:
Liverpools next two games are Man City away and Chelsea away..
We have West Brom at home followed by Stoke at home.. After these two games I reckon we could be on level points with the hub cap thieves and hopefully stop this ridiculous Liverpool/Suarez Wankfest.
People talking them up as title contenders is laughable.

West Brom are probably the best team to play at this moment in time, they are in free fall.
This is a perfect game to play the tactics of yesterday and go all out for a moral boosting thumping.
3-0 to the football connoisseurs...

I,d be comfortable with Bentaleb starting! So composed. Looks real quality!

COYS!!

I'm surprised no one has suggested building the team around him yet!

Yes, he DID look great yesterday... but give him a BIT of bedding in time...
another couple of sub appearances I reckon before we put him in the team more regularly (loan him out in Jan) is my guess!

Adult tickets going for £25 on StubHub. Id be tempted if i had any sort of train services whatsoever, as i haven't it will be feet up in front of the fire, mince pie in one hand & bottle of Drambuie in the other.

Its odd that for the amount of people who were so aggressively against AVB going, no one, in the last three match threads, has named an AVB line up.

If sacking AVB was a huge mistake, and Sherwood should'nt be in charge, please stop putting Ade in your team.

It probably has more to do with the manager than anything else. Why waste your time naming something that has a minimal chance of happening? That's how I feel anyway. Thus, you chose 4-2-3-1 with AVB and 4-4-2 with Sherwood. Got to keep up with the times. We might be playing 3-5-2 with Hoddle next week. Who knows?

I just bought a corker of a ticket off Stubhub... Block 12, West Lower below face value :freundgoal:

Lots of tickets left... I'll be travelling from Norway :)

Back
Top Bottom