Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never been a huge fan of the way AVB has had us playing, but held my tongue while results were going our way. But this is a total aberration and this squad deserves better direction.

I'll translate.

I'm fine with the way he has us playing so long as we're winning but I wont give him any praise or credit for that. After one shit game I've decided the man hasn't a clue. I've been waiting for this moment for ages.

I dnt a shit wat anybody says but holtby has to start ahead of eriksen, simply becoz holtby has work hard nd improved frm last season. I never believed eriksen could just walk into the team without learning the english game, his a kid for goodness sake he shouldn't be walking into a team without time especially if we think of ourselves as a big team. He was just marked out of the game nd more teams will pick up on this. Holtby just has the energy nd is difficult to mark out.
ran it through google translate and it said it had no language like this in its database

There's something about this...
paul_stalteri_totten_22740a.jpg

...which still edges it over the Bale heartbreaker for me.
I've got a lot of West Ham mates - and they are all to a man absolutely dreading the weekend.

They're obviously pretty shite at the moment results wise and the bits I've seen of them, they've looked hopeless. With them inviting pressure in and relying on hoofing it forward, I'd like to see Lamela start over Townsend as there might be less space for Townsend where Lamela could sneak through and get better passes off.

Hard to drop Siggy and it won't happen, and tbf you could see him scoring through their packed defence. Eriksen will have a good game I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom