Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're obviously pretty shite at the moment results wise and the bits I've seen of them, they've looked hopeless. With them inviting pressure in and relying on hoofing it forward, I'd like to see Lamela start over Townsend as there might be less space for Townsend where Lamela could sneak through and get better passes off.

Hard to drop Siggy and it won't happen, and tbf you could see him scoring through their packed defence. Eriksen will have a good game I imagine.

Defoe to take the match ball as a birthday present, and Lloris to keep a clean sheet: 3:0

AVB's selection ( maybe apart from Defoe) will be based on height - it's an Allardyce team after all.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lamela Holtby Siggy
Defoe
I want Defoe to start because he loves scoring vs West Spam.
I want Holtby to start too because I think Holtby-Defoe is a really good partnership,they really play good together.Also I think Holtby deserves a start.

Must win for me,West Spam are in shit form.
3-0 :smesh::coys::coys:
Lloris
Sandro Dembele
Lamela Holtby Siggy
Defoe
I want Defoe to start because he loves scoring vs West Spam.
I want Holtby to start too because I think Holtby-Defoe is a really good partnership,they really play good together.Also I think Holtby deserves a start.
Must win for me,West Spam are in shit form.
3-0 :smesh::coys::coys:
love this line up holtby nd defoe need feel part of the team, rotation is key for this season, soldado and eriksen cant star every match we mite become too predictable.

I'd start with Defoe and bring on Soldado with us already 26-0 up, he'll get his first hat trick and this will be the start of West Ham ending the season in last place, relegation and derbies with Orient prior to folding and being forced to reform using Dagenhan as their new stadium. Cunts. I hate West Ham, just to be clear.

Never have guessed!

obviously from my part of the world, there's load of Wet Spammers around here. The ones I know are very subdued, and don't understand why I'm not assuming we're not going to walk it. Been there too many times to take a win for granted. We can bombard the goal without actually scoring, hit the post/bar/side netting, goalie has a blinder, ref has a stinker, they score from their only chance, the scenarios are endless and we have seen them all!!

Will AVB be tempted to play Defoe as he always does well against West Ham?

Lloris

Dembele Paulinho

Lamela Eriksen Sig

Soldado

I'm predicting a repeat of last seasons match at WHL 3-1, Spurs.

Actually Carroll's injured, so make that 3-0 Spurs. The chant will be:

"3-Nil IN YOUR CUP FINAL, 3-NIL IN YOUR CUP FINAL, 3-Nil IN YOUR CUP FINAL"

COYS

Last edited:
West Ham have had just 14 shots on target in the league this season. Spurs surpassed this tally in their third game.

Spurs have attempted more shots from open play than any other side in the League (69), thanks Andros.

Only Roma's Morgan De Sanctis (91%) has a better saves to shot ratio than Hugo Lloris (89%) of all regular goalkeepers in the top five European Leagues so far.

No side has played in more 0-0 draws in the Prem since the start of last season than West Ham (stoke also have 7)

Spurs have touched the ball 159 times in the opposition box this season; more often than any other side.

Spurs have lost only one of their last 16 Prem games at WHL.

Everything points to a boring 0-0!!!!! COYS

Last years memories:

Them: Andy Carroll he scores when he wants
Us: Andy Carroll he scores once a year
Them: Andy Carroll he scored against you
Us: :paulinhofacepalm:

They only got three points against Cardiff in the league. This match should be in our pocket, let's just ' smash em'. Plus Diarra and Carrol are injured I believe.

bring-it.gif

Back
Top Bottom