Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only position I'm not completely certain of is LB and CM.

Rose/Kaboul being out ... do we still start Naughton against a physical team. Or do we give a chance to Vlad. He was really impressive yesterday, but ... probably a little too early.

The other thing is Dembele. He played a full 90, so I am not so sure that he will start. Well, then again so did Sandro ... so I guess, it is still likely Dembele will start.

Other than that, I am pretty sure AVB will go for...

Hugo
Kyle-Michael-Jan-Kyle
Jose-Mousa
Andros-Christian-Glyfi
Roberto

Though I personally would have Defoe instead ... cause it's the Spammers!

Rose/Kaboul being out ... do we still start Naughton against a physical team. Or do we give a chance to Vlad. He was really impressive yesterday, but ... probably a little too early.

The other thing is Dembele. He played a full 90, so I am not so sure that he will start. Well, then again so did Sandro ... so I guess, it is still likely Dembele will start.

Hugo
Kyle-Michael-Jan-Kyle
Jose-Mousa
Andros-Christian-Glyfi
Roberto

Really? Kyle? Michael? Christian? That weirds me out man. So Woolwich of you :avbnaa:

Hugo
Kyle-Michael-Jan-Kyle
Jose-Mousa
Andros-Christian-Glyfi
Roberto

Agree, I'd play Naughton in the circumstances to keep centre half solid. Sandro Paulinho, given Dembele's game last night, and then would have played Lamela instead of Townsend but then again, Townsend should dick on them anyway.

Let's not underestimate them - these lot always raise their game against us, and you can bet Allardyce will be sitting deep and targeting us on set pieces. :rolleyes:

No Rose makes me a sad panda :( (christ I didn't expect to be saying that this season)

Let's not underestimate them - these lot always raise their game against us, and you can bet Allardyce will be sitting deep and targeting us on set pieces. :rolleyes:

Darn tooting. It's their wc. If we're not on it we could lose.

A draw would be almost more disappointing..

Agreed they are decently solid in the back too. Had it it not been for two epic Baines set piece goals they would have beat West Ham. You know they are well up for it.

If we don't get a goal early it will be a cagey close game.

Agreed they are decently solid in the back too. Had it it not been for two epic Baines set piece goals they would have beat West Ham. You know they are well up for it.

If we don't get a goal early it will be a cagey close game.

I think we'll end up depending on a set piece too, at least for the opener. Hopefully Eriksen's on his game! *pray*

Hopefully, Lamela gets his first full PL debut.
It's a home game and another London derby, so it should be good for him.
I think AVB did the same for Hugo last year by giving a full debut before the international break.
However, I still feel it'll be after the break that Lamela will get it.
Regarding defense, I wonder what AVB will do this season.
Wet Spam are a physical team, so he brought Caulker in for BAE.
Maybe this season he'll put Verts at LB and will bring in Kaboul.

Other than that, Defoe gotta start.
It's simple ... give him that start. I'll be mad if he doesn't.

----------------:llorishuh:-----------------
:walker::dawson::kaboullol::vert:
-------------:paulinhowtf::dembele:-----------
------:lamelashock::eriksenlol::gylfi:------
------------------:defoe:------------------
Same side but Soldado up front!

Whatever we put out, we will beat them. Townsend will play having been rested. I would play Vlad CH and Jan LB. Soldado up front with Kane. Let's play the old fashion two up front. I wounded what would happen if we did?

Any game can go either way, no surprise there. No harm in saying the spammers are shite and being confident going into the odd game.

Remember a few years ago when they'd lost two games in a row 4-0. We were 2-0 up and they started singing "you're shit if it's not 4-0". Fair play for the #bants. Better that we made it 4-0 and shut them up again haha.

fylav8.gif

defoe against the spammers

Hugo
Kyle-Michael-Jan-Kyle
Jose-Mousa
Andros-Christian-Glyfi
Roberto

Enough with that gooner first name bullshit. I just threw up my cornflakes you pervert.

Back
Top Bottom