Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Billy Nick usually shows the matches & has a decent atmosphere. Check their Twitter account.

P.S they have Robins Pie & Mash shop guesting there on Sat. Hope that doesn't encourage the jellied eel munchers!
Bill Nicholson Pub. ‏@thebillynicn17 Yes spurs v West Ham will be shown live this sat...
Bill Nicholson Pub. ‏@thebillynicn1 Robins pie and mash Eels prawns crayfish etc on sale
Yup...pretty much as you called it Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor ... cheers for the heads up...
Gonna try and get down there pre-match... and just STAY!
It will be a weird sensation not leaving before k.o... never done it before... i'm kinda nervous... will it hurt at first, until I get used to the sensation??

Yup...pretty much as you called it Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor ... cheers for the heads up...
Gonna try and get down there pre-match... and just STAY!
It will be a weird sensation not leaving before k.o... never done it before... i'm kinda nervous... will it hurt at first, until I get used to the sensation??

I will try and pop in. 2.30ish at a guess. Dependent on trains etc!

Our League form against these ( SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy please fill in as you see fit ) is frighteningly good: Won 6 Lost 1 of the last 10 at home, Won 5 Lost 2 of the last 10 overall.

Frightening indeed.

Last 10 at home scored 20 conceded 9.

With some trepidation I'm calling it a scratchy 2 - 0.9 Win.

Our League form against these ( SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy please fill in as you see fit ) is frighteningly good: Won 6 Lost 1 of the last 10 at home, Won 5 Lost 2 of the last 10 overall.

Frightening indeed.

Last 10 at home scored 20 conceded 9.

With some trepidation I'm calling it a scratchy 2 - 0.9 Win.

Spot on, but that ' 1 ' still gives me nightmares..never forgave AVB for that..

We'll stuff these clowns.

Think all these injuries could be a side effect of our heavy press style?

I don't remember many injuries last season? Most of them are either reoccurring or nothing to do with the way we play.

Eriksen was caused on international duty
Alderwiereld was a freak accident caused by Vertonghen
Dembele has had injury troubles his whole career
Janssen was caused by Mignolet on international duty
Wanyama was caused on international duty

Lamela, Davies and Alli were the only three caused in training.

These days, if a player feels a twitch - they will leave limping from the field of play (because being stretchered off is embarrassing) they are then deemed injured, followed by an x-ray, special training, banished from all communication with the media and only when the twitch has disappeared, they return, unfit and out of match practice? Most injuries cant be as bad as we are led to believe. They are over protected which I can only guess as to why, there may be many reasons aside form just being tarts.

SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy commencing with last perpetration
man-s-hands-loading-bullets-gun-29660170.jpg

4-0 and break their morale please.

These days, if a player feels a twitch - they will leave limping from the field of play (because being stretchered off is embarrassing) they are then deemed injured, followed by an x-ray, special training, banished from all communication with the media and only when the twitch has disappeared, they return, unfit and out of match practice? Most injuries cant be as bad as we are led to believe. They are over protected which I can only guess as to why, there may be many reasons aside form just being tarts.
I'm hoping some of the injuries were players being cautious about playing in meaningless international friendlies and nothing that will stop them playing for Spurs.

Anyone got a spare pair for Saturday or know someone who have their season cards listed on stubhub?
Renewed to late to purchase any myself:dierno:

Back
Top Bottom