Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we are happy enough accepting that we are all screwed

I don’t think any true Spurs fan can be happy but we shouldn’t be surprised

We’re missing three star players and need to ship a load of deadwood out and replace it and we have a new manager who took over from one who had just given up

Going to take at least until the middle of next season to sort this mess out and I believe Jose is the one to do it

I want to see players busting a gut for the shirt. How long has it been since we got that sort of pride and passion from the collective team? Too fucking long.

The main sales pitch with Mourinho seemed to be organisation and being difficult to beat.

We seem to be getting worse in both aspects.

With the defence we’ve got I don’t see what he can do
Would it have been any different with Jan and Toby playing?
I don’t think so

Anyone else think we looked pretty decent today? Cut out the individual mistakes and we would have won. This wasn’t a good squad Jose has taken over or we wouldn’t have been 14th and poch wouldn’t have got sacked , there are to many players who just aren’t good enough and unfortunately poch wasn’t ruthless enough to get rid of the passengers , hopefully Jose is and next season will be good !

Anyone else think we looked pretty decent today? Cut out the individual mistakes and we would have won. This wasn’t a good squad Jose has taken over or we wouldn’t have been 14th and poch wouldn’t have got sacked , there are to many players who just aren’t good enough and unfortunately poch wasn’t ruthless enough to get rid of the passengers , hopefully Jose is and next season will be good !

I’m still hopeful we’ll turn it around

As I said, first half was one of our best performances in really long time. Individual flops cost us 2nd half and 3 points.

Back
Top Bottom