Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ve been playing so bad lately we all knew a walloping could be in the cards for us, but it’s hard to actually stomach watching it.
There's no defensive system at all. I think that that is our main issue.

We know that we can score, but whatever defensive identity that we had last season has been thrown out of the window.

It doesn't look like we defend man to man, or with zones for that matter. And we have zero functional press. It's 11 individuals trying to defend. And that probably makes us way worse than we should be.

Yep game isn't over

We've been the better team and just haven't had the rub of the green

5 - 2 to the footballing connoisseurs

I am positive and back the team

I'm great
Sorry what? I'm saying make some changes so thinks don't get worse

what's the point of your smarmy response?

Look, I'm not a football genius like Conte, but surely it's utterly stupid to play Hojbjerg and a novice in midfield against this 3-man midfield, with the Chuckle Bros at WB to provide the creativity? Then 3 "strikers" who barely get the ball. Conte set this team* out to lose.

*Yes, need new signings, ENIC are at fault etc etc.

All of this. We all see it. You don't need to be a football genius to see it. Every week, overrun in midfield, no creativity from the wings. Every week, the same formation.

Stupid and stubborn. I don't see any other way to describe Conte. The Premier League is too good for this kind of a one-trick pony. He's been exposed, and it's clear he's got nothing else. He can fuck right off.

This teams needs, at the very least, a new GK, new (L)CB, new R(W)B, new LW, and a new AM. I'd say L(W)B too but at least they have Udogie. This squad is an absolute disaster. No energy, limited technical ability, poor positionally, and injury-riddled. The absolute state of it. Every other team in the league is better on the ball than these guys, it's actually incredible.

Big second half, Early go for us is Key, it will get the crowd on side and then who knows, Conte needs to show he has balls though, make some subs, bissouma and Richie on , 3 in midfield , at least show some fucking fight !

This one fucking game is the one that they should show up, and these fucking twats shit the bed.

And that's the worst of it. 8 days to get ready. Be strong, physical, concentrate and be your best.

It's not the owners but the manager and the messaging.

It is too fcuking easy to scapegoat and not so long ago many of our fans were laughing at Lamptey, Xhaka and Nkeitah.

This is not just about buying players but instilling a philosophy and playing to your strengths.

Conte is as much to blame if not more for this continued rubbish

Back
Top Bottom