Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It takes some doing to be so bad that they've got me not watching the game and I'm still sat in my seat. I'm counting the floodlights, it's more interesting. Did we have a shot towards the end of the half? I think something happened but I genuinely stopped looking.
Your alright sunshine,
go and give your mate little Dan a kiss and cuddle.
Then tell him to fuck off

Ten Hag has shown he can build, discipline and provide team spirit. Conte has proven none of that.

If you think not making changes to the set up of the team is acceptable after the way things were going, I despair

Ten Hag would fail at this football club because of the ownership, that's my point.

Conte showed at the end of last season we can play good football as well but that's besides the point.

It doesn't matter who we hire under this ownership, we have been on this merry go round so many times and the outcome is ALWAYS the same.

Big second half, Early go for us is Key, it will get the crowd on side and then who knows, Conte needs to show he has balls though, make some subs, bissouma and Richie on , 3 in midfield , at least show some fucking fight !
Richarlison is the obvious one, stretch them a bit with longer balls plus at least one of their centre backs will be leaving on crutches.

Big second half, Early go for us is Key, it will get the crowd on side and then who knows, Conte needs to show he has balls though, make some subs, bissouma and Richie on , 3 in midfield , at least show some fucking fight !
*IF* that happens and we see some fight then theres a slim chance we can get something, the goons dont like being pressurised

Just dont expect it to happen, he must have his back 5, regardless of opposition, venue, available players, or form

So many screaming Conté out. What must he do. The players aren't playing with any ambition. They one the field just to collect their salaries.

This is 60% the same players who got Poch, Jose, and Nuno sacked. Here we see them doing the exact same thing. "Not Giving a Shit". We had ample opportunity to get rid of the Deadwood....... Actually make that "Weeds", cause they choking the living shit out of players that actually want to play.

I won't be watching this shit any longer. I won't be buying anything associated with Spurs. ENIC, Levy and all those who want a bigger Real Estate Firm can watch this shit. I am done. And for those ENIC apologists, if this is what you believe your support is worth, knock yourself out.

To Conté and Jose, you were doomed from the start. I don't blame you. Only so much can be with these players. I know now why we didn't get Ten Hag. I don't think he would have taken this shit.

Time Conté to open your mouth with straight forward, hard, facts. Levy isn't worth protecting. He will leave a stain on your CV. Just ask Jose.
There's 3 players in this team that started Pochs last game.... 2 of them are Kane and Son

There's 5 players in this team that started Mourhino's last game..... 2 of them are Kane and Son.

It's not even close to being the same bunch of players.

This team are going to break me into little pieces. Embarrassing to say the least. Ref not helping, but we are offering nothing. Hate to admit it but they are running rings around us and we're doing nothing about it.
I really don't know if I can cope with another 45 minutes like that.
At least, show some fight, I forgive a lot if they put everything on the line.

This teams needs, at the very least, a New GK, new (L)CB, new R(W)B, new LW, and a new AM. I'd say L(W)B too but at least they have Udogie. This squad is an absolute disaster. No energy, limited technical ability, poor positionally, and injury-riddled. The absolute state of it. Every other team in the league is better on the ball than these guys, it's actually incredible.
January is difficult & we can’t look to strengthen in the Summer because of all the talk of Qatari’s & teams will up the price …. Meanwhile we welcome back Tanguy , Lo Celso & Winksy to the fold

Another poor 1st half why even bother turning up.

Hugos made several mistakes, 2 of which they have scored from. First one is an absolute howler. Second one you expect your keeper to save that. If your goalkeeper is playing this poorly you have no chance.

2 goals down is a long way back in a must win game.
Second was very similar to Edwards for Sporting at the Lane.

Back
Top Bottom