Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure I’m willing to spend £200 plus quid on watching us play the chavs tbh.

Rather spend that on a wrestling session!
3-C4-DAA34-CBC8-4-C1-C-AC49-E6-EE176-FAF99.jpg

am in 👍

My patience has run out with Conte. You can’t continually moan about the lack of quality, then stubbornly play this system week in week out that sees us run ragged by near every team we face.
Like most of us I’m sure, I wanted Sess to come good but he’s just not up to it. And I’m fed up now with Hugo’s weekly disasters.
Maybe they’ll bring on Son on in the second half to have an impact……..oh wait.

Martinelli is very good and Doc has pretty much had him under control. I don't think he is the problem.
He is absolutely part of the problem, team can’t string 3 passes together. They’ve played through Saka the whole half because Son offers no support to Sess (who’s rubbish with or without support) whereas Kulusevski offers more support to Doherty. Martinelli’s been a non factor so far because they simply aren’t using him.

So many screaming Conté out. What must he do. The players aren't playing with any ambition. They one the field just to collect their salaries.

This is 60% the same players who got Poch, Jose, and Nuno sacked. Here we see them doing the exact same thing. "Not Giving a Shit". We had ample opportunity to get rid of the Deadwood....... Actually make that "Weeds", cause they choking the living shit out of players that actually want to play.

I won't be watching this shit any longer. I won't be buying anything associated with Spurs. ENIC, Levy and all those who want a bigger Real Estate Firm can watch this shit. I am done. And for those ENIC apologists, if this is what you believe your support is worth, knock yourself out.

To Conté and Jose, you were doomed from the start. I don't blame you. Only so much can be with these players. I know now why we didn't get Ten Hag. I don't think he would have taken this shit.

Time Conté to open your mouth with straight forward, hard, facts. Levy isn't worth protecting. He will leave a stain on your CV. Just ask Jose.
What’s scary is we have lots of fans who think this is doing things the right way. It’s a soulless corporate club with no ambition who just want to rip off its fans.

Looks bad so far but if we screw our heads back on and actually play without fear we may turn this around. The boys seriously have to believe they can, Conte can talk till he’s blue but they have to believe in themselves. Courage is the key, just play the simple game.

Is it just me or does lloris feel like he is now officially past it? Love the guy but I hope he is our number 2 next season.

Signs were there 2 years ago.

He has his spells of looking unstoppable but the games evolved. We need someone comfortable with the ball at their feet.

Managing Spurs is a poisoned chalice now. How can you compete against the best when your back is already against the wall the moment you arrive because of the owners and your biggest rivals are your own owners? Levy playing his games.

You come to Spurs as a great manager that has won it all and ENIC will tarnish your reputation.

And theres always one common denominator. And the same faces at club year in year out.

Losers

Back
Top Bottom