Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jose-mourinho-explains-his-new-shaved-hair-look-1228713641173798912.webp

sinead-o-connor-magda-davitt-islam.jpg

Annoyingly can't make it. If anyone wants a last-minute ticket give me a message and I'll give you a screenshot of the ticket bar-code to get in from Spurs app.

Cost me £55, but sod it I'll take £30 as rather it didn't go to complete waste and could do someone a favour.

Good seat: South Stand, row 28 (last row in fact where everyone stands up) right behind the goal.

Only drawback: You'll be next to my old man - so expect some 'industrial' language on occasion!

NOW SOLD. COYS!

Last edited:
I wish I was going tonight but I can't so to those that are, please sing your fucking hearts out and make our colosseum as hostile as possible.

These Redbull Dickeds both fans and players are not seasoned in Europe quite yet.

They have a brilliant young team but I feel now more than ever that they will crumble under the lights if we roar loud enough.

Back
Top Bottom