Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow. I could say the same about London, isn't it? Yes, Red Bull have overtaken a 5th-tier club and bought their playing license. Thats right. They gave back the teams after one season to built up a team on their own. I agree that was not real clever and i understand everyone who is against RBL. But i could say it again and again: Leipzig hadn't another choice. A stadium, which was built for the World Cup and after this, it was empty. Two clubs, who were a disgrace for the city because of that violence at every game. They attacked each other in tramways, trains and another locations, even out of matchdays! Now the people can go for watching football peacefully, no matter which party they elect or what skin color they have. This was previously unimaginable here. Leipzig has always been a cosmopolitan city, except for these racist and extremist idiots. Thats the point why so much people are supporting them. I can completely understand that.

If you have any further replies planned, please get them in the conversations. I won't answer them here in this thread tomorrow. Good night.
Can I humbly suggest you are missing lots of the intended irony in the replies to your posts and for the official record state London is one of the world's three objectively great cities

Really? if i was judged on who some of my friends relatives were,i probably wouldn't see the light of day again.

Get him lads...

iu

Embarrassing tweets from RBLeipzig.

I do like their coach and their young team, but fuck them as a club.
These social-media-savvy posts in English by German teams really grind my gears.

They know it'll go viral and is simply to expand their brand and legitimise themselves - because let's be honest, who the fuck would give a shite about RB Leipzig otherwise? A lot of laymen don't even know who they are.

Reminds me of the twitter accounts for brands that try to be down with the kids:

90a.jpg

I don't understand how so many non-Spurs fans on here manage to make themselves hated so quickly. I'm a club neutral yet look at my profile: I've been here a while and got like 100+ post reactions and not a single negative.

It's clearly possible to be an active neutral participant, even a respected one, on this forum but these idiots find it absurdly difficult.

Just went back to take away the 'disagree' but you got multiple now, soo, hey ho :)

RB Leipzig are better than Dortmund from last year, but there is still something to be said about experience in these sorts of matches. The players and Mourinho all bring a wealth of experience, let's hope we can use it to our advantage.

Back
Top Bottom