Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Mourinho will give Moura the striker role.

Then play on the counter attack. I cannot see us going gung ho that's for sure.

I can see Lucas, Bergwijn and Dele interchanging into that striker role to drag people out of position and to create space for the foreseeable.

Not ideal but I see a fluid movement of that forward 4 until we get returns from injury. Lucas will probably be the main one up there however I agree.

So I’m under doctors orders to ease up a bit ...., bollox to that ..., I’m in Spain currently seeking a second opinion , a bar and ....., where’s that number gone ...... got it 🤤

spurs have never been good for my health

fuck it

COYS

Not present tonight again as we’re convalescing in the mountains, Jose called on us to make the difference so those of you lucky fuckers to be attending, you’d better be hoarse in morning I’d certainly be. This quiet Italian village has a moment last night with some raucous Germans I’ll out do them on my own. COYS!!!!!!

I just think we will be up for it and after the Villa game we will take our chances, though I don't expect us to get buckets of chances because I think both teams will try hard not to conceed.
I just think we will be up for it and after the Villa game we will take our chances, though I don't expect us to get buckets of chances because I think both teams will try hard not to conceed.
I think we can pinch this. I know our defense is leaky but an away goal for them would make it very difficult.

Back
Top Bottom