Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guido it is not like you described I was replying to a another post,and I found the interview less classy than I would have expected from Pochettino, but in any case I am a guest and I do not wish to abuse your hospitality, good luck with the FA cup and hopefully we will have new opportunities to talk about football rather than anything else in the future :)

Sometimes you lose to teams and they earn your respect and you wish them well and sometimes you lose to clubs and they earn your contempt, Juve is latter. I hope you get thrashed in the next round rather than bore your way to another final only to get thrashed and outplayed again. Horrible team, horrible classless club. Old Lady? You're nothing but a dirty slag who takes it up the arse.

My abiding memory of playing you
is one your thugs trying to kneecap one of our players because he was too good for him.

Sometimes you lose to teams and they earn your respect and you wish them well and sometimes you lose to clubs and they earn your contempt, Juve is latter. I hope you get thrashed in the next round rather than bore your way to another final only to get thrashed and outplayed again. Horrible team, horrible classless club. Old Lady? You're nothing but a dirty slag who takes it up the arse.

My abiding memory of playing you
is one your thugs trying to kneecap one of our players because he was too good for him.
I hope they get thrashed too.

Unless they play Liverpool, Chelsea, ManU or ManC.

Back
Top Bottom