Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that your cat as well Bolton? Like the dog was I mean. How do they get on together?

#Killingtime
Nah mate.
I asked NW1Spur NW1Spur if Lamela started on Saturday whether he’d shut the fuck up about him. He agreed on the proviso that if Lamela didn’t start, I’d put a cat as my avatar.
A deal is a deal.
#Pochout
:pochsulk:
My neighbour has 2 cats. The dog is desperate to play with them, but cats being cats they just take the piss out of her. I even it up by constantly taking the piss out of his “team”
:freundgoal:

Gutted I won’t be there tonight due to my injury.

For everyone that is going, it goes without saying.. but make that place electric tonight! We have the greatest fans, and we’ve turned Wembley into an arena of noise!

I’ll be watching from home, cheering loudly.

COYS!

My goon friend is pissing me off already. We'll be watching together. Win is must.
Enjoy mate. It’s his turn tomorrow night. At least we will give the best team in Italy a game.
Those fuckers are going to be on the wrong end of a dry butt fucking tomorrow even if they play twice as well as they did against Brighton.

Dreamt last night I was in the square of some unknown European city, arms outstretched, singing "We marched all over Europe in the shape of Harry Kane".

Relax, he's got this one tonight, no worries

:kanegoal:

giphy.gif

Nah mate.
I asked NW1Spur NW1Spur if Lamela started on Saturday whether he’d shut the fuck up about him. He agreed on the proviso that if Lamela didn’t start, I’d put a cat as my avatar.
A deal is a deal.
#Pochout
:pochsulk:
My neighbour has 2 cats. The dog is desperate to play with them, but cats being cats they just take the piss out of her. I even it up by constantly taking the piss out of his “team”
:freundgoal:
Oh, OK got ya. Wouldn't be surprised if it was your cat though, I'd be looking spooked if I lived with a scary blue eyed dog like yours. :dembelelol:

Funny how you have to take the dog for a walk but cats look after themselves. Although I remember in Ireland I saw dogs strolling around that had been let out alone. Thought it was quite a cool idea until my Irish host said "Yeah but they shit everywhere". Also I once met a bloke in Leicester Square who was taking his ferret for a walk on a lead, straight up.

#Butterflies

Lamela isn't even gonna make the match day squad according to the Times:

Tottenham to leave star out of Juventus clash as move to Italy looms | teamtalk.com

Don't shoot the messenger. I can see the rationale though. It may have come down to a choice of Llorente or Lamela and with five minutes to go and us perhaps needing a goal and slinging it in the box at every opportunity, then Llorente would be a better option.
Whether lamela is fit or not, son has to start in his form, sorry lamela! I can see son terrorizing their defence.

I think once the game settles down, we're likely to see a similar pattern to the first leg. But, we tend to start games slowly and I have a feeling Juventus will want to have a real go at us for the first 10-15 minutes.

Mentioned it the other week v Palace and was told chiiiilllllllll.

Fuck that we need to be alive from the first second.
Actually the first leg was a blessing, the lads will be on it today from the whistle.

I'm glad their manager is obsessed with our "not very good" defence. I hope they go gung ho, it will be their downfall.

I’m shitting bricks! Have been since i’d say Monday? The thought of being knocked out tonight is too painful to contemplate

If Dybala starts it may be a different game.
He played v Lazio and scored their winner coming on for Chellini.
Maybe Higuaín and him will start
matuidi started v Lazio to.
So he’s back.
So Its a different game.

We just can’t afford to have a bad start.
Whatever happens we can hold our heads up this CL.
We have had it the hardest of the English teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom