Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutted I won’t be there tonight due to my injury.

For everyone that is going, it goes without saying.. but make that place electric tonight! We have the greatest fans, and we’ve turned Wembley into an arena of noise!

I’ll be watching from home, cheering loudly.

COYS!

Gutted for you that you can't make it mate. Hope you enjoy it as much as you would have had you been there.

Days like this make me glad that I don't work Mon-Fri and as such this isn't a school night for me. I'm not sure I could hold it together without a beer before this one.

Lamela isn't even gonna make the match day squad according to the Times:

Tottenham to leave star out of Juventus clash as move to Italy looms | teamtalk.com

Don't shoot the messenger. I can see the rationale though. It may have come down to a choice of Llorente or Lamela and with five minutes to go and us perhaps needing a goal and slinging it in the box at every opportunity, then Llorente would be a better option.
Just read The Times article it links to, at NO point does it even mention Lamela's name.

Ooh I can feel the passion in the responses to my eariier post.

Going to be one fcuking difficult match. I reckon we will need the quality of performance that we showed in the second half against Liverpool and to score first.

Tonight more than any other game, us scoring first puts us completely in control of the ebb and flow of the game and dictates how we can play.

Until that first goal it could easily be a very tight affair.

I keep hoping Alli remembers the goal scoring form of the last 2 seasons. Maybe tonight is that moment.

So it’s an important game now?

:pocheyes:

Linguine marinara , with mussels, clams , squid in tomatoe hint of chilli .
Spaghetti Vongole with fresh clams , simple white wine sauce .

Bolognese sauce , the nearest is a ragu

Fanny Cradock .

Last edited:
3j7qZ_s-200x150.gif

Back
Top Bottom