Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not done and dusted yet. The away goal rule on a cold night of European knock out football can be a cruel mistress :pochserious2:

if Juve bag 2 goals at Wembley its game on :pochsulk:

That's a good point honestly, we shouldn't take our eyes off the league, that is still the main objective, we have a massive dogfight on our hands for top 4. All this CL fun is good and gravy but actually winning it is still rather unlikely, and the more likely route of continued progress for us is qualifying for next season's CL.
Oh right aye, of course, I can see the headlines now: SPURS PLAYERS LOSE FOCUS, ONLINE FORUM TO BLAME

Juve seem to think our weakness is at the back. A massive mistake. Massive massive mistake.

So let them come gung ho for that away goal, and we could honestly stick 4 past them.
I'll give them 50 minutes and they will be chasing shadows again.

I'll be interested to see what they do at the weekend v Torino. I reckon we ran them off the park, hopefully they'll look tired. They've got Lazio away before the 2nd tie. And I think those wide open spaces at Wembley could really catch them out. From 60 they'll be gasping for St Johns Ambulance to come on the pitch with oxygen.

6-0 (Sissoko 6)

out of Idle curiousity I contacted the club about the Juve tickets they still have

£499 each with a snack and free beers in a shared hospitality suite. If I can persuade the wife, I'll be the one in the empty red section on his own, with a tray of beer on his knees.

out of Idle curiousity I contacted the club about the Juve tickets they still have

£499 each with a snack and free beers in a shared hospitality suite. If I can persuade the wife, I'll be the one in the empty red section on his own, with a tray of beer on his knees.

Free beers on a European night? :levystare:

Hi guys! I am a Naples supporter, I want to congratulate you on yesterday's match. I really love your team, I appreciate your talents and the way Pochettino has given tactical set up to the team. As EPL's fan, I have watched a lot of Spurs matches and I have opportunity to enjoy your game-style. I am totally mad about how you fill the half spaces with quality players like Eriksen and Alli and ahead the match I was pretty sure Juventus would have found difficulties facing your pace and pressing. Still yet, don't underestimate Jubentus for the return leg, they never die and can rely on many resources, they got the same draw 2 years ago vs Bayern Monaco (the best Bayern Monaco of the recent years in my opinion) and they managed to dominate the game at Allianz...they didnt go through because of an individual mistake by Evra. Nobody appreciates Juventus in Italy, we hate their arrogance, they are unfair and can exert a strong influence on the referees...just try to remind of Calciopoli! Besides this, I despise their way of playing, just sitting back and counter attacking...really boring. So smash them! Break your leg for the second leg!!

ciao Napoli! Io sono di Torino e li detesto i gobbi :)

In bocca al lupo this season. Hope you win Serie A.

Did you know Maradona once played for Spurs?
il mio dio, prende una stanza!!

Check again a few days before because if not sold I think they sell off the seat at standard price without hospitality.

Juventus aren't running away with their league, they are behind Napoli by 1 point as it stands so they are very much in the same boat as us as in chasing league positioning.

They onus is on Juve to score as we have the benefit of 2 away goals, and we all know when teams attack us, we usually pull them apart. Dybala is expected to be back, not sure on Matuidi. However, Higuain and Berndeschi went off injured in their latest match.

If we are planning to play on the break then we could so with Son, but it depends whether we go back to 3-4-2-1.

After coming back from 2-0 down the fans have a responsability to make sure wembley is rocking. We need a big home atmosphere to get the players across the line. This is a big game & we need to respect juve's pedigree & experience, and not give away anything like last time.

After coming back from 2-0 down the fans have a responsability to make sure wembley is rocking. We need a big home atmosphere to get the players across the line. This is a big game & we need to respect juve's pedigree & experience, and not give away anything like last time.
Or failing that, treat them with the same level of contempt that we treated Madrid. That seemed to go OK

Bloody hell. Was aiming to be in Havana on 7th (yeah, blatant I know bla bla), which would at least have given me a chance of getting to a hotel or somesuch with a telly. Now it's all changed and I'll be in the middle of nowhere. Even worse, 7th is a day of "caving".

So from having a ticket and a day of boozing, I'll be stuck down a cave, in a country with hardly any interweb or even mobile phone reception. What the fuck was I thinking.

:pochfacepalm:

Juve not having Bernardeschi is like us losing Eriksen. I thought he was their best player, in fact. Dybala back and on form is a match winner...or....

:dembelewtf:

Back
Top Bottom