Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Much focus on our defence again; but the problem is the same as last season - we cannot score goals as a team and rely on individual brilliance to get our goals.

The fluffed cross from Reggie in the first half sums us up. That was a bang on goal but we lacked the quality where it mattered.

We should have been at least a goal up going into half time, which would have allowed us to control the game in the 2nd half and remove the clearly tired Ndombelly and Lo Celso earlier.

I am still not clear what Lo Celso offers.

A serious question for those who know - Who has the money to take over the club from Levy/ENIC and assume the debt+splurge money like Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd for a big overhaul? Besos, American consortiums, Russian, Chinese, or Saudis? Levy out is one thing (which is a shared sentiment amongst everyone) but who can seriously invest money in this climate when most of the football clubs are losing money?
Announce Bezos

I read this 5 times to no avail and hope you’re not driving tonight
I'm still seeing idiots posting about the return of Poch. Get it through your heads, he's not coming back whilst Levy and Enic are running things. Nothing has changed here since he left. We're the same cheap, dreary shower of shit we were when he left. What would be the point of returning and then being sacked again because there's little interest or investment in the team. Poch isn't stupid.

I'm still seeing idiots posting about the return of Poch. Get it through your heads, he's not coming back whilst Levy and Enic are running things. Nothing has changed here since he left. We're the same cheap, dreary shower of shit we were when he left. What would be the point of returning and then being sacked again because there's little interest or investment in the team. Poch isn't stupid.
This

He’s a winner now with a proper transfer budget. Coming back here to manage Doherty and Winks vs Mbappe Neymar and Messi. LMFAO

Romero was lucky the couple of times he lost Havertz and looks a bit slow in possession, that said, there is still hope for him.

Royal lost Alonso many times and likes going to ground too much.

Hojberg's hero worship gets more and more bizarre. Fucked up two simple passes to put players through on goals, his reaction for the 2nd goal was utterly laughable.

Dier, mixed bag, once Lukaku got going he made a fool of Dier.

Son and Dele ran about a bit, contributed next to nothing.

The rest were far worse.
Ah, you're a glass 95% empty, and I could do a better job than that lot on MOTD kind of supporter.
Well done.

You hate people challenging you. You talk sense some of the time but you really hate disagreement. It doesn't bother me but what if a few newbies wanted to join the site? They are wet behind the ears, come on here to hopefully chat but they see you ripping into long time members for having an opinion. It's fucking annoying to be honest. You don't always have to right.
This x 1000%

His constant abuse of posters for refusing to accept his opinion is most annoying

Ah, you're a glass 95% empty, and I could do a better job than that lot on MOTD kind of supporter.
Well done.
I could do a better job than Gary Lineker for sure.

WOKE gobshite cunt.

But hey, you live in your bubble. These great performing players you mention got the piss taken out of them for the last 15 minutes it was actually Chelsea just trying to embarrass us.

Which you won't have noticed, but they did.

I could do a better job than Gary Lineker for sure.

WOKE gobshite cunt.

But hey, you live in your bubble. These great performing players you mention got the piss taken out of them for the last 15 minutes it was actually Chelsea just trying to embarrass us.

Which you won't have noticed, but they did.
Me, woke?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Of course you can do a better job sweetiepie
You a 'ballin' genius, an 'ting

Did something happen during the game the announcers didn't pick up on? About 10-15min before half both teams slowed to a crawl. Even crowd noise settled and the whole energy to the game changed. Just curious
I believe they showed a picture of Tottenham’s resident dementor on the big screen? That would
certainly explain the feeling of drained energy and loss of happiness.

:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom