Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And your solution is……?

There is no solution. That's the problem, why are you asking me for a solution? I never claimed to have one.

The solution is the owners fuck off and we are purchased by someone with ambition to win trophies.

But that's not going to happen so I guess Nuno is our level after all.

Especially when some of our supporters are just happy with mediocrity, they even call Kane one of our own after he shits over the club and would be Levy's personal head waxers if they had half a chance.

Look at what our club has become, a hollow corporate soulless entity with none of the trophies.

That first half was the best weve played all season. Dont get the doom and gloom.
I’m trying to stay positive in thinking how well we played in the first half and the second goal was flukey, but I think it’s just tiring to see this same song and dance before. Underwhelming for how many years straight?

Honestly if we put in this performance next weekend, which inevitability we won’t, we’ll bollock Woolwich 3 or 4 nil. Unfortunately Chelsea plays five good minutes, score on a corner, then get an all time jammy Kante deflection goal from 30 yards.

Once they scored the first you knew they’d close out the game because that’s what Chelsea does. We’ve actually been quite decent from open play, Lukaku barely had a kick.

But it’s fucking Chelsea, it’s written in the stars somewhere that they have to dominate us no matter what.

Skipp was marking Lukaku on that corner

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Lucky again but a good save from Hugo

We could be four down quite easily

Still an easy game next Sunday

Back
Top Bottom