Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jim-Carrey-rindo.gif

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante would you have two spare? How much?

They would be for sister and boyfriend who are struggling to source them, HSBC and Ernst and Young so they are safe, and have seen a lot of shit home games this season

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante would you have two spare? How much?

They would be for sister and boyfriend who are struggling to source them, HSBC and Ernst and Young so they are safe, and have seen a lot of shit home games this season

Will let you know, I'm still two short but it's looking better than any final I can remember seeing as it's day one.

Club wembley from debentures are around two fifty, the rest are between 50 and 100.

Any limit on what they will pay?

Will let you know, I'm still two short but it's looking better than any final I can remember seeing as it's day one.

Club wembley from debentures are around two fifty, the rest are between 50 and 100.

Any limit on what they will pay?

Thank you, they would definitely be in the 50-100 category I would say if two of those appear shoot me a message - appreciate it

I'm still surprised about the amount of people who don't use their own tickets and are now stuffed for Wembley.

I'm still surprised about the amount of people who don't use their own tickets and are now stuffed for Wembley.

I've been going Spurs home, away, and abroad for 10 years and I've never became a member. Occasions like this are shit because to Spurs I've never attended a game.
Got to rely on my uncle/cousin.
If not then the Billy Nick.

My mrs is off her tits on red wine and she's looking for tickets on ticketmaster. Little bastard better have me tickets for something in the morning. 100% won't be wembley though :paulinhofacepalm:

I've been going Spurs home, away, and abroad for 10 years and I've never became a member. Occasions like this are shit because to Spurs I've never attended a game.

Yeah similar situation to a mate of mine, he's only missed two aways this season and that was Serbia and Greece yet he wouldn't get a ticket the normal way as he borrows STs.

Same boat myself, always borrowed ST's and now I'm fucked. My mate works for the FA so he managed to apply for four, only got two though.

Great. The one season I decide to give my ticket to someone else we reach a cup final. And I can't very well take it back off him for this.

Not sure what I'm going to do about finding a ticket for this one now.

Blowjob anyone? (Season ticket holders only of course.)
Would you give that Spanish style!

Wouldn't it be worth getting a membership? Shouldn't take too long to accumulate circa 150 points so you could go in the future.

Back
Top Bottom