Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smashing ! Wifey aint coming then:freundgoal:
You fucking said he was at the football.
cheating_wives.jpg

Didn't Cerny play in both legs against Woolwich in 08?.. I have no doubt Lloris will play in the final.

I have six tickets on top of my 4 STs, so I'm two tickets away from sorting out friends and family who don't have the points. The rest go on here. Most liked, first served.

Hi mate , My dad and me really want/wanted to go to the game (Like alot of people) but please could you put me in consideration if you have any left that you can sell please mate (Once you sorted out family , friends etc.) it would mean alot mate. I feel abit like i let my dad down telling him i would have been able to get a general sale ticket for this final (Then Finding out about loyalty points), so this would be so good, words cant describe it.

Even 1 ticket would be out of this world mate

Kind regards

Ray

2 via the fa, 2 debenture seats from a city fan I work with, two from a sponsor.

Prawn sandwichtastic. Still nice to know that the people I care about will be there.
I always see people on here talking about something called a "prawn sandwich." And then making off like such a foodstuff would be a bad thing. Never had one. Never even heard of one before I joined this site. But I'm pretty sure I would fucking kill a few prawn sandwiches if given the chance.
:ledleylick:

Hi mate , My dad and me really want/wanted to go to the game (Like alot of people) but please could you put me in consideration if you have any left that you can sell please mate (Once you sorted out family , friends etc.) it would mean alot mate. I feel abit like i let my dad down telling him i would have been able to get a general sale ticket for this final (Then Finding out about loyalty points), so this would be so good, words cant describe it.

Even 1 ticket would be out of this world mate

Kind regards

Ray

You said the word mate 4 times in a single post; the 5th time gets you a free dicking. You've just stroked his ego to galactic proportions and given him exactly what he wanted. If you think there's any chance of him giving you one you're out of your mind...mate. He always talks shit on here.

Cringe. Fishing for ass-kissing on a forum, while attempting to brag and show off. Who the fuck needs 4 ST's?

Its far too late for arse kissing. You aren't going to change my opinion now.

The STs are all family / friends who for various reasons don't go anymore. I pay for them every year and then lease them out. When I do it is on the condition that finals aren't part of the deal.

These are old school yids, they deserve it more than someone who has been to every game for the last five years.

Pre Jol season tickets were easy enough to buy.

Great. The one season I decide to give my ticket to someone else we reach a cup final. And I can't very well take it back off him for this.

Not sure what I'm going to do about finding a ticket for this one now.

Blowjob anyone? (Season ticket holders only of course.)

I always see people on here talking about something called a "prawn sandwich." And then making off like such a foodstuff would be a bad thing. Never had one. Never even heard of one before I joined this site. But I'm pretty sure I would fucking kill a few prawn sandwiches if given the chance.
:ledleylick:
FUCK OF MURDERER
Oz-Pepe.png

Funnily enough I remember a similar keeper debate that game too. Friedel was our no.1 but Cudicini played and that free kick from Lampard he let in was embarrassing. Wasn't Cudicini's fault that we lost, but we can't make that mistake again.

We owe them one for that Martin Atkinson bullshit over the line call.
Loris has to play. After Vorm appearing almost to throw the ball in the back of the net last Sat I have severe doubts mostly with his confidence. Friedel should have played in that S/F and yes, you have reminded me of the over the line shocker. Hate Chelski, let's do 'em.

Great. The one season I decide to give my ticket to someone else we reach a cup final. And I can't very well take it back off him for this.

Not sure what I'm going to do about finding a ticket for this one now.

Blowjob anyone? (Season ticket holders only of course.)
Good job in theatre
82a26c90-fd5f-11e3-8081-af773cc852d9_patient-dancing.JPG

Back
Top Bottom