Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're barking up the wrong tree mate the lady says she's not good at it. Don't be a sap. It's the root of all the issues here. I'm just trying to branch out here.
Didn’t understand what you meant at first but I’ve twigged now So I’ll bough out gracefully, and spruce myself up before I go out….got a heavy date . Rochdale

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

This season feels so stop/start. We play a few games, have a few weeks off then play a few more. Hard for the players to get into a consistent rhythm with this schedule and all the injuries and international games

If we lose this game, things are going to start to get nasty at the ground I think. Our squad absolutely should be winning this game. No question about that. Last time out was shite. And it comes after a fair few shite performances. Need and deserve better than the toss of the last two months.
Think after two weeks on the training pitch, looking at players, formations I hope, tactics, etc will show if Ange is a good coach. If we come out slow and play like we have in the first half for countless games then it shows Ange hasn’t changed anything. The tempo , passing and movement have to be at speed. Hell we just to play like the dippers youngsters. Swarm all over palace.

I saw on twitter (no, I’m refusing to call it X), I saw someone suggesting Sarr to play the Porro inverted back position. Thought it a good idea. Keeps Royal ‘Oak’ off the team sheet anyway

This season feels so stop/start. We play a few games, have a few weeks off then play a few more. Hard for the players to get into a consistent rhythm with this schedule and all the injuries and international games
Ofc if we played every 4 days you’d be saying we have had no break or time on the training ground. Ange should be using all these breaks to develop the team play and treat it like pre season. No excuses!

Back
Top Bottom