Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://twitter.com/SPURS82est/status/1763967154980884539

Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

Here is something else that needs to be said. I don’t melt but I’m fully behind melters as long as what they melt over is the team not playing like champions.

Happy clappers cheering for 4th have no moral high ground over people getting the arsehole because this club isn’t challenging for titles.

Where I will tell them to fuck off is when the melting turns to self pity and self hatred and our manager needs to go or every player is shit.

Why can't there by any middle ground between melters and happy clappers?

Here is something else that needs to be said. I don’t melt but I’m fully behind melters as long as what they melt over is the team not playing like champions.

Happy clappers cheering for 4th have no moral high ground over people getting the arsehole because this club isn’t challenging for titles.

Where I will tell them to fuck off is when the melting turns to self pity and self hatred and our manager needs to go or every player is shit.
Man, I got called embarrassing and told to seek help for expressing my opinion, which was that til Andersen fucked up and we equalised, we didn't look like scoring. My opinion. Never said I was right & owned the truth.

Seek help...as in go see a shrink, as if i got mental issues. That's so not on to say that to somebody and I'm not being a snowflake or delicate flower here. Then when you point it out to the offender, he & his cronies gang up on you.

Or you get called a melt.

The match thread was tame. People are allowed to comment on the game. The match-going fans were hardly wetting then selves at the excitement on display.

Man, I got called embarrassing and told to seek help for expressing my opinion, which was that til Andersen fucked up and we equalised, we didn't look like scoring. My opinion. Never said I was right & owned the truth.

Seek help...as in go see a shrink, as if i got mental issues. That's so not on to say that to somebody and I'm not being a snowflake or delicate flower here. Then when you point it out to the offender, he & his cronies gang up on you.

Or you get called a melt.

I only saw the Son goal and now the HLs. I need to watch back to see what’s what tbh.

I thoroughly enjoyed that. I was watching with a (fairly) new friend in our little town, a Palace fan, Hispano-South Londoner who went to Australia and is now a total Oz. We had a lovely lunch, then the Sheilas talked about pretty dresses and haircuts while the geezers went to watch the footy.

And we had a fine old time, laughing and taking the piss and enjoying the game. We both liked Spurs, both liked Palace, thought they both played well, applauded the Palace goal, accepted that we deserved the win but hoped (and expected) that they would stay up, that Glasner was an excellent appointment.

It was everything that watching football with friends should be. I have no idea who had a good or poor game but just enjoyed our time together.

He kept saying how much he liked how we played, I was trying to convince him that because of this and his love for Ange, he was an honorary Spur. he wasn't entirely convinced.

YIDS YIDS YIDS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom