Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has probably been answered a million times but can't find it on here. With the "print at home" tickets - they accept it on your mobile I assume? I don't have a printer and CBA to go to a library just for that.
It's just a QR code so yes.
When you get to the turn style you will have to open the image of the QR code and hold it image side up under the scanner.

I have to say, queuing up for the turnstyles week after week after week watching people struggle to get in is my biggest stadium gripe.
They need to look at it as it's painful. There's always friction as well as you have people strugling to work it out then staff trying to tell them what to do and then there's arguments.

I regularly watch 5-10 people ahead of me struggle to get in then I waltz up, tap my phone and stroll in.

A few of those 'puddings' get into Spurs squad currently.

That we'd take a few of their best players to bulk out our squad isn't as damning as you suggest.

Rice is the only one that would definitely start for us and he'd start for most clubs

That we'd take a few of their best players to bulk out our squad isn't as damning as you suggest.

Rice is the only one that would definitely start for us and he'd start for most clubs
Creswell surely starts at LWB for us. Bowen and Soucek wouldn't be far off. Fornals would make a decent RWB.

It's just a QR code so yes.
When you get to the turn style you will have to open the image of the QR code and hold it image side up under the scanner.

I have to say, queuing up for the turnstyles week after week after week watching people struggle to get in is my biggest stadium gripe.
They need to look at it as it's painful. There's always friction as well as you have people strugling to work it out then staff trying to tell them what to do and then there's arguments.

I regularly watch 5-10 people ahead of me struggle to get in then I waltz up, tap my phone and stroll in.
Cheers mate - usually have no problems but for some reason (guess because of the change in date) this time they've sent me actual e-ticket PDFs rather than being on my membership wallet.

We need this Leicester game tomorrow to be poised at 1-1 so that they to focus on the second crucial leg.
Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Leicester will allow us to play and create chances. If we keep it tight at the back we'll win this comfortably.

Few rumours that Lucas could start at RWB.........

Back
Top Bottom