Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly I don’t understand what Vinicius has done wrong not to get a start .
Not starting is fair enough with Kane available - but Kane coming off at half time (hopefully precautionary) and Vinicius not getting a minute on the pitch in the second half is...

IUTt4oo.gif

Feels like the UCL final was a once in a lifetime chance and even then it was basically taken away from us 90 seconds in.

The club just is what it is, doesn’t matter who comes in and out of it. The highs and lows might be slightly different, but it’s the same low ceiling.

It can change though, it really can but we need leaders in the team and someone with a fire in their belly managing them who will give them the confidence they need.

well. please please let Son be sold to other clubs. there are plenty of bigger clubs that want him.
Yes, that's exactly what I've been saying the whole time.

Moron

Just like Bale, he doesn't trust Vinicius (and I agree with him). It's Ok to bully lower league players or score from 50 cm, but contending with Lewis Dunk and co. is a completely different proposition.
Honestly, fuck Lewis dunk and co. We are terrible right now. Need to err on the side of proper formation/positions and GOALS!!

Back
Top Bottom