Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Garbage

Fuck off
CcyS5kI.jpg

You can tag me as often as you want mate, no problem. I still think you are talking bollocks.
Sure sure. I mean tonight's display and choices were proper masterclass: the while forum thinks it's perfect that Kane comes off and Pamela comes on. They all loved the formation, thought the choice of a right back at left wing back was amazing.
Another inept game from Jose....a habit now?

I really, really want to believe in what Mou is doing... but this was utter shit. Pathetic performance given the strength of our squad. No real ambition. Not playing to our monumental attacking strengths. No clever defensive set up. Just a load of old rubbish. The guys hasn’t got a clue and we’re being taken for mugs. Harry, BMJ and Poch were all so much better than this. In one of the worst EPL seasons in terms of quality, and we’re languishing in mid table. Utter gash all round. Fuck off you outdated Chav cunt.

So, this time last year José was constantly bitching and moaning about how he didn’t have a striker to come in and replace the injured Kane. Tonight, Kane goes off injures at half time, and the leaves the striker on the bench for the duration.

Go figure.
Or Bale and Lucas who can both play there and would be perfect running on to balls behind the backline that we were trying all the time

instead we got Winks and Lamela at 1-0 down

Audere Est Facere my fucking arse

How is Lamela still employed by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club? Likeable/ decent bloke aside he's absolutely fucking abysmal at football.

What José was thinking I have no idea.

Trainwreck.

Mourinho surrenders any initiative in games.
Let's opposition teams play with the ball and constantly attack while we hope for a smash and grab.
Naturally with the team constantly attacking us something will give an error mistake.
Occasionally we grab a lucky victory say Man city in most cases it's useless against good teams.
He's incapable of adjusting to the modern game and we seem stuck with this. Nothing changes as he knows no other way.

Back
Top Bottom