Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread seems far too early, but I'll give my opinion anyway for what its worth.

This will be the usual game against these, We will be the better side, miss chances then get done, probably by a soft penalty as its been a few games since Liverpool had one and Klopp's been moaning about decisions not going their way for weeks and putting the pressure on the refs, so knowing our luck it will be against us.

Maybe by being a pessimistic cunt Spurs will actually surprise me and win against this mob, but I won't hold my breath.

I want to win this one so badly, we owe them a drubbing, after all the lucky breaks they have had against us in the more recent games. Just go for the jugular, we can do this!

Win this and we go 2 points above them WITH a game in hand.

Lose this however and we'll be 10 points off top and likely 4 points off top 4 which would be a worry.

Won't have a better chance of beating Liverpool at home. Barely any fit centre backs and a tired team that have an awful away record and on bad form.

We'll catch the cunts up again.
af03da6233917ac44d5e3d1b5e8f13df.gif

Isn’t it a great sign of how far we’ve come when at this stage of the season we are talking about how need to beat Liverpool (and knowing we can) to go four points of top.

Not “to have a chance of top 4”.
Not “to consolidate 3rd”.
Not “to make sure we finish above Woolwich”.

But to put ourselves two points above the champions, with a game in hand, and chase down the the leaders who we beat 6-1 away.

Wasn’t this supposed to be a rubbish season I heard?

Isn’t it a great sign of how far we’ve come when at this stage of the season we are talking about how need to beat Liverpool (and knowing we can) to go four points of top.

Not “to have a chance of top 4”.
Not “to consolidate 3rd”.
Not “to make sure we finish above Woolwich”.

But to put ourselves two points above the champions, with a game in hand, and chase down the the leaders who we beat 6-1 away.

Wasn’t this supposed to be a rubbish season I heard?

giphy.gif

:dembelelol:

Really???

I had you down as a bit mental, good at winding people up.

But not stupid.
Why would Spurs doing well and Liverpool losing, and saying we can beat Liverpool wind people up?

Just being positive, it really shouldn’t wind anyone up. Hopefully people start to see it’s not a season for doom and gloom just because we drew three games.

Back
Top Bottom