Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The worst part of tonight is that I knew we would bottle it, we always do against Liverpool and we always do when it really matters.

Starting to wonder if it will ever change.
We haven’t bottled it we just didn’t give them a game in the first half. Did nothing. 2nd half is even worse apart from the goal have we looked like scoring?

This is why Mourinho gets the big bucks, he's completely fooled Klopp, who would have been expecting us to try and get the two goal deficit back, instead choosing to sit deep and protect that two goal deficit, genius....

:mourloopy:

Tactical/Technical ability gets you so far...
Luck plays a part...
but Mental Strength is 65-70% key to winning games...

We are seriously lacking in that department, and have been for years. Which is why we're still pining for 2008, and desperately clinging to 'the year ending in 1' as our only hope!

The better we get, the worse the disappointment when we revert to type. If we were just shit (like mid-'90s shit) I wouldn't mind... but we're better than this... and yet we're not!

Fucking Spurs... such a shame we are!

Dr Tottenham's next patient will be Brighton then...
We all remember the last game we needed to bounce back from away at Brighton. 0-3 following a 2-7. Happier days. At least we still have memories of Madrid. Now I have memories of fucking up constantly at home and looking awful week in week out.

Back
Top Bottom