Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho picks the side. He has to look into player's eyes.

Pundits talked of him taking us up a level.

It ain't going to happen and Levy has to decide what to do.

I mean that. Mourinho is a great character but he is no longer a mustard manager.

His time has gone.
Correct we are in a worst position now then under poch and fuck the Cadbury’s cream egg cup like fuck were beating city

Instead of seeing a therapist should I just stop following Spurs?

Something deep in our mentality that is just really wrong.

Liverpool completely hold us in their palm.

Their biggest regret must be that they won't play us again this season.

Blame defenders all day long. Where are our so called stars?

So feeble as a club. So embarrassing. So us time and time again.
The problem is the owners.

They never take a risk. Never take a gamble. Never go that extra mile for fear of jeopardizing the all important profit margin.

I'm fed up with being the best run club in football

I'd rather see us fail aiming high than succeed in raking in the highest fucking profits every fucking year

I didnt tear iinto him. I think he'll be a great player someday. But you can't be competing for the top 4 having a "future great defender" surrounded by defender who are on the same level as he is. He needs a Great Defender to get him to the point of being Great.

We bought Rodon full knowing we need Experience. Not a clever move
We're playing Liverpool, they're still a good side. Keeper was poor for 2 goals this evening and we have created little and now don't even have Harry on the pitch.

Look at some of their body language now 2 goals down, wish we had more Hojbjergs.

If you think we should have a better player there, they usually cost more money. ENIC moneyball again.

Back
Top Bottom