Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a chance any games will be played until the NY after tonight.
Four down already...

Southampton v Brentford, Saturday, 18 December 15:00
Watford v Crystal Palace, Saturday, 18 December 15:00
West Ham United v Norwich City, Saturday, 18 December 15:00
Everton v Leicester City, Sunday, 19 December 12:00

Four down already...

This is playing havoc with my FPL team

part of me wants this cancelled. I just don’t want our next game to be a guaranteed loss. Would much rather our next game be the Southampton one. Fingers crossed all premier league games are cancelled this weekend

Four down already...

Five including Man U v Brighton.

Oh, wait, so you mean social distancing and not going into crowded places doesn’t work?

If they all just trained and went home there wouldn’t be a mini epidemic tearing through the league

giphy.gif

Haha no. I’m haven’t tested pos and I’m not going - mission is to avoid Covid whilst I’ve got two weeks off work!

I can’t see any way this will ahead with fans personally
Brilliant... just Brilliant!
Have you thought of doing that gag as a one man show and taking it round some Comedy clubs??

I'm sure they'd all get the joke! You'd go down a Zomb !

Oh, wait, so you mean social distancing and not going into crowded places doesn’t work?

If they all just trained and went home there wouldn’t be a mini epidemic tearing through the league
Maybe they have children in school, partners with jobs (!?), they don't live in hermetically sealed bubbles. Same with all the non playing staff.

Back
Top Bottom