Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, have emailed the Club.

If you put a ticket up on exchange as you cant make the game, the ticket sells, but then the game is postponed to a new date that you can make. What happens ?

Do they reset and you get your seat back for the re-arranged game ? Bit of a headache for them, whatever they decide to do..

Spill it Arcy, who are they?

We all know Airfixx Airfixx is one of them because he said so, lets face it he's probably Levy himself, but who are the others!?

:contepray:

The truth is darker and far more sinister than the clown gallery could possibly imagine.

........All that's left for them is their hilarious ongoing paranoia.

There's no summer tournament, why not just postpone the season for a couple of weeks and extend it at the end of the season?

What happens when China release the next variant and the one after that and that and that and that and .....?

aroused the colbert report GIF

So, have emailed the Club.

If you put a ticket up on exchange as you cant make the game, the ticket sells, but then the game is postponed to a new date that you can make. What happens ?

Do they reset and you get your seat back for the re-arranged game ? Bit of a headache for them, whatever they decide to do..
Once you've sold it, it's gone. Some one else has bought it and it's theirs.

If we get kicked out of Europe the 3 PL games that have been postponed for us can be fitted in easily. They'll just be played in the Euro weeks, especially Burnley and Brighton who obviously are not in Euro comps.

If we get kicked out of Europe the 3 PL games that have been postponed for us can be fitted in easily. They'll just be played in the Euro weeks, especially Burnley and Brighton who obviously are not in Euro comps.
We'd have to wait until mid/late February for those spaces to appear.

Myself and pretty much everyone I go to games with are either not going to this because they have covid/are self-isolating or not going because they don't wanna risk catching covid/having to self-isolate. We've all been going to all games we've possibly been able to.

Thinking I won't stand a chance of selling my ticket on the exchange as I'm sure thousands will be in the same boat. Annoyingly as a ST holder I can't even check what the ticket availability looks like - anyone who's a One Hotspur member able to see?
Yes, looks like >20% of seats for sale.

We'll fuck'em up!

Dele to score a hat-trick, Kane to assist all 3.

3-0 Spurs.

We're gonna get fucked :contesmile:

No information from Spurs? Try being a fan...

Have you noticed how Rogers went to manage them, got a tan, dyed his hair and had his teeth whitened.
Then Klopp hoes, gets his teeth capped, his eyes lasered and his barnet sorted out.

What happens if they just stay there longer and longer? Fake lips? Massive tits? Accent change? Sign on?

Have you noticed how Rogers went to manage them, got a tan, dyed his hair and had his teeth whitened.
Then Klopp hoes, gets his teeth capped, his eyes lasered and his barnet sorted out.

What happens if they just stay there longer and longer? Fake lips? Massive tits? Accent change? Sign on?

TBF, Klopp & Brenton were already massive tits.

Back
Top Bottom