TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing is,we didn't give a shit what the other teams think, and neither did Klopp. The more educated knows that it had a much bigger meaning. Just a month earlier we lost against palace at home,which was his 2nd home leaue game. Palace scored in the 78th minute, and that resulted in the crowd leaving early. Klopp wasn't happy about that and asked for it not to happen again. And it didn't against West Brom, we scored a 95th-minute equalizer and Klopp praised the crowd for it. This had a bigger impact later in the season, namely scoring a winner in added time against Dortmund. What did you lot do against dortmund that season again? Think you lost 5-1 with Poch bottling the game before it even began.

You poor deluded twat

Just as well you don’t give a shit what the other teams think as you’re a laughing stock

Still you all think you’re funny anyway don’t you

Are you Stan Boardman’s multi btw?

Talking about the team, if you go to minute thirteen, you can see just how high a bar Poch has set this team of his. Many managers before him and at other clubs would have thought that Tuesday's result would be huge, not so much this man.

I still cannot figure why Levy hasn't tried to ring-fence him into a longer term deal. Simply baffles me.

What baffles me is how some of those journos are in the job...

Oh dear, RAWK. It’s like a form of collective madness. :dembelelol:

“They have a brilliant defence but the rest of the field doesnt have more quality than us. There is no way we are having Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Winks and Dier over Firmino, Coutinho, Salah, Can, Henderson/Wijanldum.”

So why do we score more, concede fewer and finish above them every season? They’re mental.

Last edited:
0E22FF29-AD84-45F6-A931-839215A36F20.gif

Bit sick of hearing about Harry Winks tbh. Hes being way overrated. Like the guy, but hes just another James milner.

If anyone should have got praise, it should have been Sanchez.

Same with Kane, completely over rated if you ask me, this talk of him being world class is just stupid, I mean come on until he plays for one of the big clubs he will never be world class..............
wanker.gif

The thing is,we didn't give a shit what the other teams think, and neither did Klopp. The more educated knows that it had a much bigger meaning. Just a month earlier we lost against palace at home,which was his 2nd home leaue game. Palace scored in the 78th minute, and that resulted in the crowd leaving early. Klopp wasn't happy about that and asked for it not to happen again. And it didn't against West Brom, we scored a 95th-minute equalizer and Klopp praised the crowd for it. This had a bigger impact later in the season, namely scoring a winner in added time against Dortmund. What did you lot do against dortmund that season again? Think you lost 5-1 with Poch bottling the game before it even began.
Yes we did lose 5-1 to Dortmund because we had the small matter of a league title challenge to contend with, something we've been involved in more often than you recently, despite you having massive financial advantages over us.

But don't worry, you keep on celebrating 1-1 draws at home to West Brom. As long as you're happy with that, then that's great.

“They have a brilliant defence but the rest of the field doesnt have more quality than us. There is no way we are having Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Winks and Dier over Firmino, Coutinho, Salah, Can, Henderson/Wijanldum.”

So why do we score more, concede fewer and finish above them every season? They’re mental.

Dele, Kane and Eriksen who scored 66 goals between them last season?

By time the world cup comes around the England CMs will be Winks and Dier. They dont seem to realise that Henderson is there by default.

Thats the sporting spirit-Crowd leaving early as the 78th minute, this should never happen in the first place.
if it was the protest against ticket prices....Cost of ticket=Spent Giro...I agree you need to feed the family and the suggested price hike was wrong

That RAWK quote summarises the cunts in a nutshell.
Deluded.As.fuck.
That’s what we’re dealing with boys & girls.

There is NO Way they would take our superstars over their mercenary journeymen.

:pritchardeyes:

:angryscouser:

Whos been tougher for Spurs lately Chelsea or Liverpool?

Since 2012:

vs. Liverpool
Played: 10
Won: 0
Drawn: 3
Lost: 7
Scored: 7
Conceded: 24

vs Chelsea
Played: 12
Won: 2
Drawn: 4
Lost: 6
Scored: 14
Conceded: 25

Our record against both teams need to improve.

As for a brief period before 2012 we had a pretty damn good record against both. Chelsea only managed 2 wins in 10 against us and Liverpool the same, 2 wins in 10.

I'd say pool. We've beaten the Chavs a few times and played well when we've lost.

At pool it's usually even or we haven't coped too well from what I remember of late.
Great I am worried now bc we played really bad againt Chelsea last match. On the other hand City will probably call us one of their tougher opponents. Didnt City destroy Pool like 5:0 last month?

Since 2012:

vs. Liverpool
Played: 10
Won: 0
Drawn: 3
Lost: 7
Scored: 7
Conceded: 24

vs Chelsea
Played: 12
Won: 2
Drawn: 4
Lost: 6
Scored: 14
Conceded: 25

Our record against both teams need to improve.

As for a brief period before 2012 we had a pretty damn good record against both. Chelsea only managed 2 wins in 10 against us and Liverpool the same, 2 wins in 10.
OMG no win for more than a decade?? That is fucking unbelivable. I am going to have to say we are due

Back
Top Bottom