TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, no win in half a decade.
I see not 2002 but 2012. Well then I guess it at least sounds a bit more possible no win in 6 yrs. But still espexially considering how Spurs have come about past couple of yrs.. It has to change tomorrow

This is shaping out to be a golden opportunity, I hope Poch did his research on Liverpool, for the past two seasons we’ve been dropping vital points in the title race against these muggs.

Enough

Utd getting morning fucked. I hope Pool did not get total rest mid week. Didnt they play Europa or something. I like to see Rose Dele and Son play tomorrow. We must not sleep tomorrow

This is shaping out to be a golden opportunity, I hope Poch did his research on Liverpool, for the past two seasons we’ve been dropping vital points in the title race against these muggs.

Enough

We need to be pragmatic, sit deep and soak up pressure - they are only dangerous when winning the ball back in the oppositions half and countering quickly.

If we are patient then their defence will give us opportunities.

Pull level with the Mancs if we win tomorrow, every games massive.

Got a feeling we will be the bridesmaid to Man City this year. Looks like the 3rd year of chasing the runaway leaders!

COYS, we need a Citeh wobble!

Their high press has always caused us problems. Change it as we have been regularly out thought and played .No pissing around at the back giving them opportunities. Clear our back line quickly and get at .them .

Just been on RAWK for a lurk.
Holy shit. They genuinely wouldn’t swap their first team for ours...except for the goalie, the whole defence, Dembele & Kane.

So that’s nearly a full team then lads eh?

What a clueless, challenged bunch they are

I so hope we flatten them tomorrow & then United next week.

:tobyarm:

I'd use the Dortmund approach tomorrow. Start the game being aggressive, while not standing to high, explode forward when we egt the ball, get that early goal to put them under pressure. They will them come at us allowing us to break more against their suspect defence.

If we can get infront, we can use our energy to switch styles in the 2nd half.

It's doable and it would be so vital to increase that gap down to them and get even with the red mancs.

Come on You Spurs!

I'd use the Dortmund approach tomorrow. Start the game being aggressive, while not standing to high, explode forward when we egt the ball, get that early goal to put them under pressure. They will them come at us allowing us to break more against their suspect defence.

If we can get infront, we can use our energy to switch styles in the 2nd half.

It's doable and it would be so vital to increase that gap down to them and get even with the red mancs.

Come on You Spurs!
We score first, we win this comfortably by sitting back & hitting them repeatedly on the break.
They will fully expect us to go toe to toe with them as we’ve tried in the past. I think Poch has evolved as a manager now & we have more than one string to our bow.

Just been on RAWK for a lurk.
Holy shit. They genuinely wouldn’t swap their first team for ours...except for the goalie, the whole defence, Dembele & Kane.

So that’s nearly a full team then lads eh?

What a clueless, challenged bunch they are

I so hope we flatten them tomorrow & then United next week.

:tobyarm:

Whereas us lot, on this board, are a far more balanced, pragmatic bunch?

Okaaaaayyyyyy lol

Back
Top Bottom