TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another gem from RAWK. I was going to post that.
What alternative reality do these fuckers exist in?

This is why it’s impossible to have a conversation with a Liverpool fan. They’re so blind they’ve forgotten how football works and they’re genuinely bemused when they discover how hated they are - and it’s not jealousy either because they’ve been shit for years. It’s pitiful.

I really hate them with a passion. They’re a deluded bunch of cunts.

They do seem to be a bogey team for us tho which is annoying seeings as we finish above them every year.

It’d be so satisfying to smash them off the park tomorrow! COYS!

With all this talk of who’d walk on to whose squad, if we were fully healthy, who from Liverpool would slot into our first XI? Courtinho I think is the obvious one. But who else? Clearly not their keeper, back line and or wingbacks nor up front in place of Kane, so that’s 6/7 of the starting XI right there.

So that leaves our midfield/wingers. Salah/Mane (not both) in a 4-2-3-1 over Son, who is a fringe starter for us? Does anyone do what Dele does when he is on in terms of space and deep runs? Do they have a better DM than Dier/Wanyama? Or a healthy Dembele at CM?

I think they’d be lucky to slot in 3 to our preferred XI. Could be as low as 1 depending on the formation and opponent.

I think Mane is the only one in their team who walks into ours.

I think Lallana, Coutinho and Salah would be welcome additions to our squad - but there's no point having Coutinho when we have Eriksen and Mane is something we simply don't have.

With all this talk of who’d walk on to whose squad, if we were fully healthy, who from Liverpool would slot into our first XI? Courtinho I think is the obvious one. But who else? Clearly not their keeper, back line and or wingbacks nor up front in place of Kane, so that’s 6/7 of the starting XI right there.

So that leaves our midfield/wingers. Salah/Mane (not both) in a 4-2-3-1 over Son, who is a fringe starter for us? Does anyone do what Dele does when he is on in terms of space and deep runs? Do they have a better DM than Dier/Wanyama? Or a healthy Dembele at CM?

I think they’d be lucky to slot in 3 to our preferred XI. Could be as low as 1 depending on the formation and opponent.

Not read the whole thread so don't know if anoyone else has mentioned this but Jamie Redknapp picked his Spurs Liverpool XI the other day. Three liverpool players got in. Coutinho which is fair enough. But the others were Can and Henderson! Fucking Henderson!!!! And they he didn't put Dele in! Don't know what it is with them, we are better than them pretty much across the park and have been for the last decade but we somehow struggle against them. Hopefully we can put it right tomorrow.

Big club Liverpool , more armbands than any other , bar of course Uzenk14%#hmmm FC from the moon titan

Their current reason for being a big , top , big club is that they never fucking stop talking about the past ... it never fades away with the Dips as they remind us , year on year , it’s all they do & that gives them the right to have the deluded thought that it’s real.

It’s as teal as the earth being flat.
They will be quitly confidant not to lose against us, thier past record will give them heart.
The earth is flat ask B.o.B?- So there

This is why it’s impossible to have a conversation with a Liverpool fan. They’re so blind they’ve forgotten how football works and they’re genuinely bemused when they discover how hated they are - and it’s not jealousy either because they’ve been shit for years. It’s pitiful.
Every Scouser is an expert on football, think thier a comedian and militant with any issue that questions thier authority.

They will be quitly confidant not to lose against us, thier past record will give them heart.
The earth is flat ask B.o.B?- So there

You quoted me as if I have any idea of what I’m talking about .... I live in Arkham Asylum.. I only get limited hours on the internet , but you’ve touched me , pm me your address .

Not read the whole thread so don't know if anoyone else has mentioned this but Jamie Redknapp picked his Spurs Liverpool XI the other day. Three liverpool players got in. Coutinho which is fair enough. But the others were Can and Henderson! Fucking Henderson!!!! And they he didn't put Dele in! Don't know what it is with them, we are better than them pretty much across the park and have been for the last decade but we somehow struggle against them. Hopefully we can put it right tomorrow.
The Henderson thing boggles me. They (scousers, media, the England national team!?!?!) keep wanting to make him a new Gerrard but he is just bang average. He is worse than Gerrard in every respect.

The Henderson thing boggles me. They (scousers, media, the England national team!?!?!) keep wanting to make him a new Gerrard but he is just bang average. He is worse than Gerrard in every respect.

Particularly weird for their fans, they always try to big up their history and former players so much.......them comparing Henderson to Gerrard all the time just makes me remember Gerrard as a much worse player than he was

Particularly weird for their fans, they always try to big up their history and former players so much.......them comparing Henderson to Gerrard all the time just makes me remember Gerrard as a much worse player than he was
Gerrard was a top player in his day. No doubt about that at all imo. He must writhe in disgust every time he is mentioned in the same breath as Henderson. Like sticking pins in a voodoo doll.

And England skipper, i mean he is as insperational as wheelchair is thinking he is smart!

Back
Top Bottom