TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We as fans can't help it if the media overhypes us every year. I think most would agree that we don't need the hype as it puts pressure on us. No Liverpool fan says next year will be our year.
I respect Tottenham and think it will be a hard game. Won't be an easy game for either of us. Should be a cracking game though! :)

Every fucking Liverpool fan says it's gonna be our year - every fucking season.

Obviously not.
Nobody on here, or in world football, would have Firminho over Kane. Except Dippers posting on RAWK.

Let it sink in for a moment, & that’s what you’re dealing with.

There may be a few oddballs dotted around this forum, but you won’t find one as nutty as the type of person who says “Kane? Nah, Firminho for me any day of the week”

There are real people posting stuff like that on their forum.

Pure comedy gold.

Last edited:
Just been on RAWK for a lurk.
Holy shit. They genuinely wouldn’t swap their first team for ours...except for the goalie, the whole defence, Dembele & Kane.

So that’s nearly a full team then lads eh?

What a clueless, challenged bunch they are

I so hope we flatten them tomorrow & then United next week.

:tobyarm:

Given that we've finished above them 9/10 seasons I would suggest they swap absolutely everything about the clubs bar the name.

“I don't think any one player in their squad would really walk into our first team.”

ROFL.gif

Another gem from RAWK. I was going to post that.
What alternative reality do these fuckers exist in?
The one in which they finish above us every season. They actually believe it. It's hilarious how often they mention stuff like that, and why would certain players would be interested in Spurs when Liverpool can offer trophies and top 4 football. It's fucking delusional, but they do it.

Since 2012:

vs. Liverpool
Played: 10
Won: 0
Drawn: 3
Lost: 7
Scored: 7
Conceded: 24

vs Chelsea
Played: 12
Won: 2
Drawn: 4
Lost: 6
Scored: 14
Conceded: 25

Our record against both teams need to improve.

As for a brief period before 2012 we had a pretty damn good record against both. Chelsea only managed 2 wins in 10 against us and Liverpool the same, 2 wins in 10.

There's really only any point in looking at the stats since Poch took over. Not as good reading as it should be either but what you get with Poch is a couple of times he will repeat mistakes but then he deals with them solidly. I really do think we will comfortably beat Liverpool tomorrow.

Big club Liverpool , more armbands than any other , bar of course Uzenk14%#hmmm FC from the moon titan

Their current reason for being a big , top , big club is that they never fucking stop talking about the past ... it never fades away with the Dips as they remind us , year on year , it’s all they do & that gives them the right to have the deluded thought that it’s real.

It’s as teal as the earth being flat.

Big club Liverpool , more armbands than any other , bar of course Uzenk14%#hmmm FC from the moon titan

Their current reason for being a big , top , big club is that they never fucking stop talking about the past ... it never fades away with the Dips as they remind us , year on year , it’s all they do & that gives them the right to have the deluded thought that it’s real.

It’s as teal as the earth being flat.
Whoa there. The earth isn’t flat? Where did you hear this nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom