Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City - 3rd May, 16:00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember him ripping down the right flank, putting in a cross and assisting the goal that got us into the CL at The Etihad.

That was probably before you became a Spurs fan though, so there you go.

He's clearly not the player now that he was (sporadically) then.

And don't be a presumptuous little prick. I could make some judgements about you based on your activity on here but I wont.

If I were Poch, i would consider showing the team a video of Kaboul vs city away 5 years ago for inspiration. We must believe in our captain.

I have a mates spare ticket on Shelf upper front row of J, ticket cost £71 plus booking fee....open to offers,,would have to meet me there on Sunday .....if you know the ground well, meet by little Spurs shop on the corner where the food stalls are about 3.30

Ive always maintained Soldado and Paulinho are utter shit, and still do.

Vlad has his place in the squad but is certainly no answer. Not sure what your point is.

Ive banged the drum for the last 4 months about Ade, Dembele, Capoue, Kaboul, Stambouli, Fazio and to a lesser extent, Lennon. These are the players who could have eased our second half of the season.

And yes, what I said might have been kneejerk after a cack performance. Oh well.
Ade are you kidding!
He is taking the piss out of our club and he does not give a fuck about it: You continue to back him:

So fucking selective Sammy that's your problem!

Back
Top Bottom