Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Press are having a field day
"Unprovoked attack" against Tottenham fan, crowd trouble,smashed 2 pubs up, racial abuse of son which the FA are going to investigate and probably fine us. What a load of bollocks, I was surprised at the lack of trouble, also, why the fuck is 3 for a fiver racist? Quick Millwall google and the press are wanking themselves silly! Imagine what they'd be like if we actually did something wrong!
wtf

If you sing/say something to a person because of their ethnicity.....that's pretty much the definition of racism

The problem with you cunts is that you are so far in the dark ages you don't even have a clue what you are doing is unacceptable

Press are having a field day
"Unprovoked attack" against Tottenham fan, crowd trouble,smashed 2 pubs up, racial abuse of son which the FA are going to investigate and probably fine us. What a load of bollocks, I was surprised at the lack of trouble, also, why the fuck is 3 for a fiver racist? Quick Millwall google and the press are wanking themselves silly! Imagine what they'd be like if we actually did something wrong!
wtf
Nobody here cares about your club. Just fuck off. Shit fans, shit football, shit team, shit coach and shit chants, that roaring should be illegal and punishable. Wish you all the best to go insolvent, you are on a great path.

Not gonna lie when they started singing the 3 for a fiver I just thought about them on the fruit stalls selling there 3 for a fiver and thought it was light humour at themselves.....
didn't realise until after the game it was aimed at Son, they must have known je was gonna score a hatrick, and they all had a fiver on it? wonder what the odds were.....
:sonhmm::sonpoint::sonlol:

If you read their forums you would think they smashed up all of N17 and took liberties all over the manor.

Millwall are, and on the day, were all mouth

One Spurs fan got clumped ( and deserved it ) on the High Road and now they are claiming they 'took' the High Road.
It's so pitiful and a massive sign that they are no different to Woolwich with their internet tough talk.
Millwall used to be a cut above but they are a bit of a laughing stock now.

Nice one. A single sentence that probably sums you up perfectly. I've offered to meet you before a match on friendly terms and buy you a drink. On more than one occasion. You know why? Because regardless of our differing opinions and online handbags I respected you as a Spurs fan. I've publicly apologised to you on here when I've over stepped the mark. I call things as I see them. I admit to being occasionally wrong. You, on the other hand are a self righteous cunt.. I'll still offer to buy you a drink, as a Spurs fan, in the future. If you take me up on the offer, I'm pretty sure you'll not repeat the disgraceful comment quoted above.:dierpochhug:
I like spending my time with like-minded Spurs. Spurs that see a team in 2nd and an F.A. Cup Semi Final and beam with pride and ''righteousness'' and sing about how we're the best so fuck all the rest. So I'll pass.

Not gonna lie when they started singing the 3 for a fiver I just thought about them on the fruit stalls selling there 3 for a fiver and thought it was light humour at themselves.....
didn't realise until after the game it was aimed at Son, they must have known je was gonna score a hatrick, and they all had a fiver on it? wonder what the odds were.....
:sonhmm::sonpoint::sonlol:

Could have been pointing out what their midfield is worth. Actually, based on today, a fiver would be robbery.

What's saddest about all this is how the Millwall fans of today so desperately want to be associated with the "glory days" of the old firms of the 80s, etc. Now they're nothing but little slug Football Factory wannabes who probably couldn't sustain a proper bust up if their lives depended on it.

I've just skimmed through this match thread and there you are. Post after post after fucking post berating and ridiculing fellow yids in some kind of "I told you so" frenzy. Give it rest mate for fuck's sakes. Your totally fucking obsessed. Jayc1 Jayc1 , John Thomas John Thomas and scott scott are all fucking delighted we won. So is every other fucker you choose to ridicule in your warped fucking vendetta. Do your self a favour mate and shut the fuck up for a while. You'll feel better for it.

Funny SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 , the last time we spoke you said I'm a good poster and you like me. Then in the middle of a match thread you're slagging me off (But don't have the balls to actually tag my name, you pussy).

Was too busy watching the game on the tv to be leaving comments every 2 minutes. That current habit didn't seem too positive for me or the posters on here, so I thought I'd try something different. Self reflection is a great thing.

The reality is, it was a simple straight forward game and there wasn't much insight to actually give. Millwall got destroyed and couldn't hope to compete. The gulf in quality and class was huge. They had 0 shots on target. "Fuck, better abandon this game which I'm enjoying and hop onto my computer to comment about how it was a close game".

What would you like me to say? "So happy for Janssen", "Great goal by Son", "Hope Kane is okay"? There was a thousand other posters saying the exact same thing, isn't much point in me being a parrot.

Since you're so desperate for me to comment in the thread though, I'll tell you my thoughts, I know you love them.

• Eriksen was MoTM for me. The first goal was very, very important (Who would have guessed, scoring is important, incredible insight).
  • Everyone played well.
  • Vorm has nice hair
  • Worries me that Toby won't commit his future to Tottenham
There you go. I'm happy with the win and I thought Winks was exceptional.

Is it safe to assume Son leading the line (instead of VJ) while Kane is out ? Those two finishes today were top shelf. Granted his hold up play likely won't compare to VJ.

What's saddest about all this is how the Millwall fans of today so desperately want to be associated with the "glory days" of the old firms of the 80s, etc. Now they're nothing but little slug Football Factory wannabes who probably couldn't sustain a proper bust up if their lives depended on it.

Yeah but thy got stoneys! :sonlol:
And they can chuck fruit! :sonpoint:
Any way like I said before they have now had there 5 minutes, now they know what it feels like to play on TV they can fuck off back to there sad existence and I'm guessing the next time we will hear from the, will be when they come begging for signatures to save there stadium, except this time I will remember what racist cunts of fans the majority are, so couldn't give a flying fuck about them or there stadium! :dembelefingers:

Well, that was much easier than I thought it was going to be. I had planned a weekend away with the BF for his birthday, but cut it short so I could get to the game. To be fair, he didn't give me a hard time and drove me back at 8am this morning. I don't think I would have been so understanding if it had been the other way round, to be fair.
A bit difficult to give the game an objective critique. Were we that good or were they that bad? I thought some of the football that we played today was sublime, but reluctant to get carried away as we are talking about a mid-table, Third Division team, after all. We played it to perfection, and nice to go one better than that lot down the road.
Considering that I was expecting the Millwall supporters to completely drown us out, they were quiet to the extent, even the Paxton outsung them at times!
I won't be able to go to the semi, as I shall be with my mum, but as I have been at all the ones we have lost, might be better if I watch it on telly anyway!

Funny SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 , the last time we spoke you said I'm a good poster and you like me. Then in the middle of a match thread you're slagging me off (But don't have the balls to actually tag my name, you pussy).

Was too busy watching the game on the tv to be leaving comments every 2 minutes. That current habit didn't seem too positive for me or the posters on here, so I thought I'd try something different. Self reflection is a great thing.

The reality is, it was a simple straight forward game and there wasn't much insight to actually give. Millwall got destroyed and couldn't hope to compete. The gulf in quality and class was huge. They had 0 shots on target. "Fuck, better abandon this game which I'm enjoying and hop onto my computer to comment about how it was a close game".

What would you like me to say? "So happy for Janssen", "Great goal by Son", "Hope Kane is okay"? There was a thousand other posters saying the exact same thing, isn't much point in me being a parrot.

Since you're so desperate for me to comment in the thread though, I'll tell you my thoughts, I know you love them.

• Eriksen was MoTM for me. The first goal was very, very important (Who would have guessed, scoring is important, incredible insight).
  • Everyone played well.
  • Vorm has nice hair
  • Worries me that Toby won't commit his future to Tottenham
There you go. I'm happy with the win and I thought Winks was exceptional.

On the whole Toby and his future, he is in negotiations with the club for a new deal, the way I see it is at the moment he holds all the aces, if he came out on TV and said he is going to sign a new deal for spurs then he looses this.....
Why would Levy pay him more then he needs to, the way it is now I'm sure his agent will be getting him a sweet deal.....
Any way that's how I would play it and I hope I'm right!

Yea, none of you deserve it. None of you wade about like pigs in shit when a rare dodgy result happens saying ''I told you so''. You even tagged them in so you can get your likes to make you feel better than you have someone just as negative as you backing you.

Lol @ calling someone else obsessed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you bring up the transfer windows again during the game or nah? I mean, you wasn't saying ''I told you so'' there nah?

Scooby doo is less confused than you, you hypocritical shitehawk.

You aren't fellow yids, you're moany fucking cunts that love to piss all over the club at every opportunity. Then when someone calls you out on it you get your knickers in a bunch as if someone shouldn't give you shit for it.

I'm surprised you even have the gall to tell anyone anything on here anymore after the shit you've spouted about the club, and fellow fans that was provably false.

You've got bravado, I'll give you that.

Anyone who says "You aren't a Yid/Tottenham supporter/fan" is laughable. As if you're some objective judge who can decide who gets into this exclusive group. Shows a massive dollop of insecurity. "I'm a Tottenham fan, they complain so they're not, phew, I'm the best fan ever", have a word with yourself.

I wasn't waiting on your judgement if I'm a fan and I won't be waiting on it any time in the future either. You are words on a screen that blur into the hundreds of other posters, soon forgotten. Narcissism is an ugly trait.

Back
Top Bottom