Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Desperation talking and it shouldn't be like that.

It says so much that we always seem to talk about players who aren't playing.

Irrespective of Kulusevski being fit or not, Newcastle will fancy it and Howe will have them more than ready

I think it's highly unlikely that we win.
Hopefully conte has us ready whatever that is

This is 💯 spot on. Great analysis that others - who are paid for this on podcasts and the telly - would be wise to heed…

Unless you already do 👀
Cheers mate.

I just use my 👀.

I've also worked in the game professionally so it's pretty simple stuff. Hence, the bit about analysis is very obvious to me. Our first team have 4 people doing video analysis full time. You can imagine every other team will have the same so it won't take long for them to work us out.

I used to work for a league 1 team too, we had a full time analyst too. Its how football has developed now.

You even see amateurs on social media try to analyse and most are not qualified but a few are and they do some good work.

We need to have the same attitude that Utd had against us the other day.

Far too much back/sideways passing, fannying about!!

Let's dominate the midfield and be the ones peppering the oppositions goal.

Spence will get 2 minutes at the end to show what he can do.

And he’ll be damn thankful for it.

He'll complete a singular pass and it will be a truly spiritual experience for all who witness it.

.......If he precedes it with a dribble too; hold tight for world peace and fucking in the streets!

Back
Top Bottom