Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a scandalously under invested mess of a squad we really have.

Fuck NFL. Fuck Guns 'n Roses, Fuck boxing, Fuck Golf courses and property investment.......

I want my FUCKING Football Club back

They always let us down when we have a chance to make strides, they don't have any fucking bottle this lot, it's pathetic, I am sick of watching us repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

It doesn't matter who we have in charge at this point, the mentality is pathetic, that's the difference between us an the other teams in the top 6. We have a team of players that would lay down under a bunch of bodies in a war rather than defend their position and fight.

You get pelters for criticising Hugo, but he's the one consistent in our trophy less "golden era". Pulls off some great saves but can't command a defense and the only time he's let rip into a player was the over the top Son incident. He's too weak and that's not some knee jerk reaction on my behalf

Newcastle are playing perfect triangles all over the place, Eddie Howe has really got them playing some nice stuff. Our players look isolated on the ball and with few options in this match.

Just fuck off from the board to the manager and the players
Another rebuild under enic/levy & then be shocked when it doesn’t work again. So I know!!! Another rebuild. Hope we give Dan some more millions as a bonus for all the rebuilds. Only spurs fans are so happy with owners who produce so little on the pitch.

How come you even jump for a header near a keeper and it’s a foul, you bash into a keeper and knock him to the ground and it’s ok??
Down to Lloris though. He had a great opportunity to clear the ball and take the Newcastle player out at the same time. Tried to be too clever when let’s face it he just ain’t that clever

Back
Top Bottom