Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but we are garbage. We can’t really believe Kulusevski will take us to such a level that everything will click and we’ll start playing well. We tried and tried and tried over the years and we always crumbled. I’m actually hopeless. Done with all of this.
What a pathetic attitude. First you are scared of Woolwich and then you give up on Spurs.

I said it before, fuck off to the Woolwich boards.

How can Eddie Howe make relegation threatened Newcastle look a top 4 threat and play decent stuff after getting 1 player of note (Guimaraes) last January but Conte needs a few more years to get us to actually pass to one another? C'mon folks. time to wake up.
Maybe we should have got Eddie Howe in as our manager this time last year.

We've been shit all season but now results are catching up with performances. Can't have any fn sympathy considering we persist on playing Royal - the guy is one of the worst players I've ever seen, not only is he technical poor, tactically average, he is thick as shit. Week after fn week the cunt embarrasses us yet conte persists - its like the shitsoko - after a while his shitness spread to other players.

Genuinely couldn’t give a fuck.

Shit, defensive football that is fucking light years from what we’re good at.

If he wants to have a sulk he can fuck off back to Juve.

Those subs were fucking drivel.
Hand on heart, I could tolerate 2 months of interim Ryan Mason v2.0 if it meant we ditch this farkakte back 5.

Back
Top Bottom