Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess Rennes issue is that they don't want to have to squeeze them game in at short notice if they too have a busy schedule.
But has anyone else, who has had a game cancelled because their opponents, whinged as much?
They have won the group so they can play their u10’s if the game gets rearranged dunno why they are so upset

We used to have to wear berets as part of our school uniform, hated them. The boys from the nearby school used to snatch them and play Frisbee with them - little beggars!
fist shake GIF
Yeah I seem to remember doing that too.

They have won the group so they can play their u10’s if the game gets rearranged dunno why they are so upset

I had a quick look and:

"Each participating club in the Conference League will get €2.94m with €500,000 for every group stage win and €166,000 for a draw."

500k for a French club is big bucks. It just doesn't seem like much to us as we pay more per month for Dele to make tik toks.

Last edited:
Looks like Lo Celso's got a bit of a problem in the warm-up. Medical staff are helping him off the pitch.

Nothing serious, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom