Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't have agendas, I don't repetitively post how poorly players are performing (in my view) during matches

I find it amusing that you think I make a fool of myself by ridiculing muppets that have nothing better to do than slag off our players, in an effort to show what incisive and "on point" they are with their analysis

rather than you being one of them, with your vacuuous observations and constant carping.

Go you, with your tip top support ....
Slag off our players??? I said he wasn't playing well so far.

I've also defended him numerous times when people were slagging off his 'lifestyle' his 'attitude' amongst other things.

you have a problem with me and as I said to you before its becoming very tiresome so please put me on the ignore list if I annoy you that much. People are entitled to their opinions on a football forum so get used to it or simply don't log in.

so the same team to start v leeds right?

Probably but I would like to see Rodon brought on for Dier. We were lucky that Sheffield didn't pressure our defense so Dier didn't have to do much, but he was woeful again with the ball at his feet.

It’s literally just Sheffield United who are already relegated. Come on. Don’t start jerking off too much. Shit like this happened with Sherwood too.

This is true, but you are allowed to enjoy it when we score a few goals and win, its not glossing over anything we all know there are big issues at the club, but if you can't enjoy a 4-0 win I have to question why bother at all.

DRCiZJH.png

If Spurs win the 4 remaining games, could they place 4th by goals over West Ham?
(City, United, Chelsea, Tottenham)

These are just my best guesses at outcomes, what would you change?
Trouble is you'd get odds of tens of thousands to one for that acca, for the simple reason that things never, ever turn out how you think

Last edited:
Not sure why winks gets slaughtered. Tottenham through and through. Been at the club since a kid. Came through academy. I just cant criticise one of our own. Loves the club. Possession player as well. Good squad player imo.
Are you having a laugh?

I don't whether he is from Hemel Hempstead or fucking Havana - he's not fucking good enough to play for our club.

'Possession player as well' :roflmao: 🤡🤡🤡

Just watch this wanker's 'cameo' v Everton in the Cup.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Get rid.

Back
Top Bottom