Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just looked up the heat map over on Who Scored.

:pochshock:

GllwdeK.jpg

Also Kulusevski is super one-footed and not the quickest, I think he might be best as the third CM in a 3-5-2. He's tall too, maybe he could make some late runs into the box like what Dele used to do
It's beginning to look as though we only bought one decent player in. Bentancur....(spelling?)......is looking good but I think the other one was a mistake. Looks slow and a bit clumsy. Hopefully he'll improve but with PEH and Sanchez, Royal, Doherty and Winks being selected game after game, even the top 6 is looking a bit doubtful. The investment wasn't nearly deep enough and I don't suppose for one minute the summer will be much better. If Conte goes, Kane will follow. Then we're really not going to see European comps. The ball once again is in Levy's court. I expect the least possible investment in the summer he thinks he can get away with.
Happy days!

We can forget 4th. We didn't do enough in the transfer window. What a fucking shocking result.
This.

Everyone thinking we had a decent window because we got rid of bad eggs.

But we didn't get a RWB or a second striker. We end up throwing Romero forward in the end.

I said after the transfer window, our squad is shit. No game changers off the bench and worst of all the tactics are depent on wing backs. We still have a squad not suited for wing backs. I said every team will just let Emerson have the ball, he doesn't do anything with it.

This.

Everyone thinking we had a decent window because we got rid of bad eggs.

But we didn't get a RWB or a second striker. We end up throwing Romero forward in the end.

I said after the transfer window, our squad is shit. No game changers off the bench and worst of all the tactics are depent on wing backs. We still have a squad not suited for wing backs. I said every team will just let Emerson have the ball, he doesn't do anything with it.

This sums up 75% of our problems extremely succinctly. Well said DL

Back
Top Bottom