Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, the method they use to draw the lines in that video are shocking. Then we didn't even get a zoom in and line drawing in live time on the VAR feed today for the disallowed Micky goal, which seems a tad suspect.

We're getting far less VAR footage/coverage than we used to........ You mostly just get pics of the ref surrounded by players now instead of loads of replays, freeze frames and fancy graphics........

Clearly the PGMOL complained that they were coming under too much scrutiny.

Zero-accountability, coward cunts are wrecking the fucking game.

I don't think it was remotely deliberate and would be absolutely fuming if a penalty was given against us for something like that.

I'll watch it back and ref watch will be interesting, but would be surprised if that view isn't confirmed. If the referee on field gives it I think VAR don't overrule, but it was all very innocuous to me.
It doesnt have to be deliberate. A trip is a trip. He was impeded. Ref watch is a joke and a waste of time

Proud of the effort. We fucking shot ourselves in the foot, but even with that we still should've come away with something from the game. Romero was great alongside VdV (weird to say in a game where we conceded 3), Kulusevski was very good. Son, Maddison, Hojbjerg and Davies (for that 2nd goal) should hang their heads in shame, but even they were brilliant compared to Michael Oliver. A complete disgrace of a refereeing performance. One of the worst I've EVER seen. There are too many shit decisions to list them all here. Proud to be one of us, and not one of them. At the same time, we need to sort out the set piece coaching. Jedinak should get shown the door immediately, he's stealing a living here...

It's his second season that will make or break him.
Those wishing him gone now or in the summer might as well go have a very long cry and a wank because I assure you it's not going to happen

I can't wait for him to blow another hundred mill on a group of twenty year old's.

He's brought in Micky, Vic, Dragusin and was gifted Udogie.

Why do we have the worst defence in the top six?

How many more defenders does he want to spend money on before he realizes that his suicidal tactics are not working.

Doe she think we play Falkirk or Queen Of The South every fucking game?

I'm through with this smarmy Aussie halfwit, mate.

I can't wait for him to blow another hundred mill on a group of twenty year old's.

He's brought in Micky, Vic, Dragusin and was gifted Udogie.

Why do we have the worst defence in the top six?

How many more defenders does he want to spend money on before he realizes that his suicidal tactics are not working.

Doe she think we play Falkirk or Queen Of The South every fucking game?

I'm through with this smarmy Aussie halfwit, mate.
Next season no excuses for Ange. Its full on.

Proud of the effort. We fucking shot ourselves in the foot, but even with that we still should've come away with something from the game. Romero was great alongside VdV (weird to say in a game where we conceded 3), Kulusevski was very good. Son, Maddison, Hojbjerg and Davies (for that 2nd goal) should hang their heads in shame, but even they were brilliant compared to Michael Oliver. A complete disgrace of a refereeing performance. One of the worst I've EVER seen. There are too many shit decisions to list them all here. Proud to be one of us, and not one of them.
FFS

I can't read anymore posts talking about pride and how proud we are after that

Everything that's wrong with this club

I'm out

Back
Top Bottom