Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham - (Tues 23rd June 20:15.)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Jose's response, as a notoriously tough manager, was to put him in the matchday squad?

tenor.gif

Feels like their is a real agenda against us at Sky at the minute.

Two Mancs in the studio plus Tyler and Neville in the box last week, then Merson having his say on Kane.
All the speculation about Kane leaving us Then tonight we get Zamora and the bitter Redknapp and Alan fucking Smith.

Don't know if anyone else caught it but Martin Tyler said "lets hope for the Hammers" on one corner.

And then they go back to the studio and the first thing they talk about is a controversial goal.
I don't think you realise how much we fucked up their "Sky Top 4/5" dreams these past few years...

It was MEANT to be; Man. Utd. Liverpool, Man. City, Chelsea, ArseAnal (we'll decide the order, thank you) ...who the FUCK invited Tottenham?
No wonder they hate us!

Funny, but how dumb is David Moyes? He picked more or less the same team that started 3 days ago.. Noble is 73 and can barely walk let alone run. Antonio can only play 2 games per season and the divvy Twat picks them both..
It was so obvious they were going to tire and fair play to Jose for spotting that and packing our bench.

Feels like years since the last win so I'll take it but not a great performance by any means.

Lloris - No saves that I can remember, distribution decent. 5
Aurier - Customary brain farts that a better team would have punished and poor delivery for the most part. 4
Sanchez - No glaring errors and didn't have much to do with Antonio on Dier, distribution is what it is - we cant rely on him for build-up. 6
Dier - Another strong showing against Antonio who always gives us problems - making CB his own. 8
Davies - a standard Davies performance. 6
Sissoko - Grew into the game once again - I think this is when his superior fitness kicks in. But watching him build-up play is painful and he's not the long-term solution. 5
Lo Celso - Smooth operator and he is levels above everyone else technically. 9
Lucas - Looked threatening early on and had a good strike on goal, shocking miss though and faded generally. 5
Dele - Another evening of flicks to the defender's shin and falling over from Del boy, very poor. 3
Son - An improvement from Friday but still not at his lethal best. 6
Kane - Also improved since Friday and should have had a couple of goals. Well taken finish. 6.5

Subs:
Lamela - His energy was exactly what we needed. Dele doesn't make the tackle that led to the 2nd goal. 7
Bergjwin - Higher level of quality than Dele and Lucas and both him and Lamela made the difference - both staking claims to being first XI. 7
Winks - N/A
Agree mostly but I thought that Sissoko was brilliant tonight.
He was in the right position all night. Baled out Aurier.
He will never be Lo Celso but we could have been in trouble without him.

Can't believe Sky have made it all about the 'controversial opener'. Fuck me, it barely scrapped his arm and they only noticed it after having the whole of the second half to micro analyse. How about the guy putting it in his own net hey Moyes? No, we'll ignore that.

Spammers were negative as shit, got outplayed and didn't deserve fuck all.

Nice solid win. Great to see Kane score and get that elusive clean sheet.

Times are tough for the fat shit. Doesn't want to work for a spot so sulks and wants to leave? Really? You're on 200k a week. Man up and work for a spot you lazy fuck!
Ah-haaaa, that's what they WANT you to think!
Barely an HOUR after a WINNING result, and this comes out...? Do me a favour!

Back
Top Bottom