Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham - (Tues 23rd June 20:15.)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e2c3a29a938d008c275090d1f74dab1b--football-stickers-football-players.jpg

Good looking chap

I don't think you realise how much we fucked up their "Sky Top 4/5" dreams these past few years...

It was MEANT to be; Man. Utd. Liverpool, Man. City, Chelsea, ArseAnal (we'll decide the order, thank you) ...who the FUCK invited Tottenham?
No wonder they hate us!
I think MC get as much grief as us. It is the other 4 who were meant to qualify for CL forever.

It'd be nice if they even put out an overly postitive spin-job of a story about it.

"Ndombele is still working on his fitness, but he's fully committed to Spurs and the whole team can't wait for him to get back on the pitch!"

No news just feels like bad news in this case...

Wouldn't be even nicer if the player did that?

Son Kane Bergwijn
Lamela
Sissoko Lo Celso

Front 6 for any evenly matched tilt. I’d swap Ndombele for Sissoko for today’s type of fixture where an opponent is sitting back and Sissoko’s strengths are neutralized.

Glad we controlled the game for the most part, which is no surprise when looking at WHUs form.

Didn't get to watch every minute of the game, but really wasn't amazed by anything out there. Everyone still seems to be getting up to speed and honestly the whole league looks like they are still in preseason.

Back
Top Bottom