Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luckily in all the games Romero has played in this season, we have conceded a grand total of 0 goals from set pieces. Here's hoping he keeps it up.
That may be true but I do remember a lot of free headers missed by the opposition.

That may be true but I do remember a lot of free headers missed by the opposition.

Certainly earlier in the season but as it got closer to Chelsea, we were looking really solid from set pieces defensively.

Then Villa and City score identical free kicks against us. But I guess when you have a defence full of full backs, it's always possible.

ITK

Romero is in the starting XI tonight.
Sweet.

I also have ITK, possibly from the same source that we’re likely to either sign a player or not sign a player in January. Worth keeping that intel on the hush hush though, don’t want to be accused of insider trading.

Just got in, waiting for a chicken burger. Weather truly horrible. Couldn't help myself and bought a Christmas jumper and a Big Ange mug.
Very nervous
Scared The Launch GIF by CTV

I have no doubt we will create loads of chances but we have to start putting the ball in the net from our early storming starts. Son staying onside will help too

Come On You Spurs Son Heung Min GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Romero better not do anything stupid as I have a suspicion Moyes will get some of them to get a reaction from him.
Yeah After missing a few games, his timing in tackles interceptions ect ect seems to go a bit....wayward(being kind) and then he gets frustrated and bingo yellow cards seem to follow.. let's hope he gets a handle on it...cos I'm abso sure moyes will

Back
Top Bottom