Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our best lineup available.

Glad to see Gil on the bench. Don’t think he’s cut out for this level, certainly not as a starter, but moreover our best football came with the midfield 3.

Seems the best team for this game to me.

Hojberg at 6 is unwatchable but as an 8 this is a good game for him and it allows GLC to roam a bit.

We should dominate the ball so Hojbjerg just popping it off will be fine.

Really like Kulu in the centre but I guess that's done for now.

Solid lineup. Should win by a couple at least, they're a frustrating side to play against and obviously dangerous at set pieces but as long as we keep Bowen quiet and minimise fouls in and around their area they've not got much else.

Anyone recall what the predicted time-frame was for Solomon's recovery?

It's been 2 months now.

We should dominate the ball so Hojbjerg just popping it off will be fine.

Really like Kulu in the centre but I guess that's done for now.

We def. needed someone further up to help the ball stick and give their big back line a hard time.

If fully fit I'd have been tempted to play Richy.

Back
Top Bottom