Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big Ange knows better than you

The fans perception of how good Gil is happens to be very far from what happens 99% of the time when Gil takes to a football pitch.

And that comes from someone who did like some of the signs from him and does think he is talented, but it just consistently isn't working here bar the odd moment and graft.

I feel confident, and the couple of spanners I know are really nervous about tonight. West Ham have some decent players in Pacqueta, Kudus and Bowen but if we choke them from the front they won’t be able to get on the ball.

Going 12-0. COYS
a small adjustment, to get us to 4th place

#justiceforcats

Cat Hello GIF

Would've preferred Bryan over PEH with Kulu deeper.

While I don't think Gil was bad last game, PEH just offers us a more solid foundation to build our attack on. If our midfield felt more solid then I think Gil would be right choice, but we all saw what PEH in the side did for us.

Anyone recall what the predicted time-frame was for Solomon's recovery?

It's been 2 months now.
I actually think we miss him. Impressed me in limited mins.

Has anyone played better off the left than he did against Burnley for us this season?

While I don't think Gil was bad last game, PEH just offers us a more solid foundation to build our attack on. If our midfield felt more solid then I think Gil would be right choice, but we all saw what PEH in the side did for us.

WH back line would have Wee Gilly-Gil for breakfast.

I fancy a penalty tonight. We still haven't been awarded one with nearly 40% of the season played.
Woolwich and Chelsea have had 6 penalties each.

Back
Top Bottom