Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A-MAZE-ING!

Especially the blizzard of rubber bands that landed on & around Saka as he went over to take his pathetic corner.

The atmosphere was worth 2 players. I worried that the boys might be overwhelmed, but they were carried along on a sea of emotion - wow!!!

CRUSHED. HUMILIATED. BEATEN.

In that atmosphere we could never be beaten. Never. Ever. The stadium found its voice - AND HOW!!!

I have never hugged so many complete strangers in my life - all men.
Great to run into you Wellsey Wellsey and Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman

come on the fucking spurs

"If I say what I think, I'm suspended [for] six months"

OH ARTETA, ALL THESE FLAVOURS AND YOU HAD TO CHOOSE SALT

Salt Bae Reaction GIF
He's 'orrible cunt.

Hope Newcastle absolutely smash them on monday.

God.

Arteta is such a bellend. He talks like he’s a multiple CL winner. Utter penis.
He's a proper dickhead.

In his Scum TV interview he actually said there was 'nothing we could do as there were things out of our control.'

Total delusion.

No responsibility whatsoever.

Scumbag garbage-tier fraud of a manager.

If they do make CL, he'll have them humillited.

Just got home, what a fucking result that was.

The atmosphere was the best I've heard at the new ground, place was rocking all game.

Even before the sending off I was liking what I saw commitment wise from the players, Hojbjerg was winning every second ball and Sess had Saka in his pocket.

We need to make sure we do Burnley on sunday now and the pressure will be right back on them away at newcastle.

COYS

Best performance in a big game since the Poch Pomp. Everything we have failed to do when we've needed it the most. Woolwich were made to crumble.

Best Atmosphere since old WHL. Last time I remember an atmosphere like that was when we beat Conte's Chelsea 2-0 tbh.

He's a proper dickhead.

In his Scum TV interview he actually said there was 'nothing we could do as there were things out of our control.'

Total delusion.

He's "proud of them".

:contefacepalm2:

He's a proper dickhead.

Total delusion.

He's not technically wrong though. We could win our 3 games including this and sti finish behind them.
What he said is, unfortunately, correct.

Rewatching all the Holding plays I dont get how anyone can't see that it was justified.
Tension will run high in a derby, and you'll push the boundaries a bit, but it takes a special kind of person to keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom